Global Profilers is a Recruitment & HR Service firm specialized in recruitment in Africa; we are currently looking for a Business Manager who can represent our organization in improving her market position through identification of new business opportunities in recruitment and HR Services, generating interest of potential clients and closing deals to achieve financial growth.
The Business Manager will be responsible for improving Global Profilers’ market position by pitching our recruitment and HR services to new clients, acquisition of new business opportunities, identifying new sales lead and maintaining fruitful relationships with existing clients while ensuring an overall financial growth of the organization. He or she will:
- Initiate marketing strategies and coordinate actions to influence the market
- Prospect for new clients, network appropriate and turn into increased business
- Set up productive meetings between existing clients/potential client decision makers and companies’ practice leaders/Principals.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns and services that will lead to an increase in client base and financial growth of the organization
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors to identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Network as appropriate within and outside the market to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion using variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Enhance the organization’s reputation by accepting responsibilities for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Work with other internal staffs to meet client’s need
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in social sciences or HR related course
- 4-5 years’ experience in a similar role and or sector.
- Incredible communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong networking, and negotiating skills.
- Research and market knowledge
- Motivation for sales and closing Skills
- Identification of client’s needs and challenges.
- Ability to identify opportunities and add value to service rendering.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office [Excel, Word, Power point].
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Global Profilers career website on globalprofilers.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.