Marketing Role at Ascentech Services Ltd
Posted on: 26 January, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Ascentech Services Limited
Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide a wide range of recruitment and selection services to companies. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line executive recruitment and selection services.
Education & Skills
- Degree from University/Business School/Institute of repute. MBA will be added advantage
- Relevant Functional Skills & Expertise.
- Problem Solving.
- Interpersonal Skills and Man Management.
- Process & Procedure Implementation Skills.
- Good Communication & Presentation Skills.
- Team Spirit.
- Computer literacy and IT Skills.
- 5 years’ Experience in FMCG/ Consumer Services industry experience in the Marketing function, with demonstrable successes in the various areas of Product & Brand Management.
- Good experience of implementing ATL, BTL & Market Research
- Responsibility of Marketing Execution by implementing Marketing Strategies, Processes & Procedures Execution, Goals/Targets Delivery, Process Controls, CrossFunctional Support and Coordination, etc.
- Requires less supervision.
- Includes coordination & managerial roles internally, along with external agency & vendor handling.
Job Specific Comments
- Executing the Marketing Plans for assigned brands
- Breaking down the Initiatives into actionable & detailed activity schedules and calendars followed by proper implementation and control.
- Responsible for market activation programs, consumer promotions and trade interventions initiated by Marketing
- Liaise & Coordinate with internal & external partners to deliver successful marketing initiatives across platforms & geographies.
- Execute Digital & Social Media initiatives with help of digital partners
Method of Application
Applicants should forward his/ her resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Ascentech Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Database Admin and Support Officer at First Excelsia
- Field Support Engineer (Engineer - Onsite Technical Support) at Lorache Limited
- Female Office Assistant at Workingpeople Limited Outsourcing
- Jobs at Fadac Resources
- Business Development Officer at Sence Limited
- Latest Jobs at Karsto Global Resources Limited
- Sales Manager at Sahel Capital Partners & Advisory Limited
- Senior Consultant at Nextzon Business Services Limited