Business Manager at Swiss Biostadt Limited
Posted on: 26 January, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Swiss Biostadt Limited
It was formed out of the need to contribute to the fight against hunger, malnutrition and disease burdens in Nigeria in particular and the entire Africa Continent as the nation and continent continue to witness high mortality and morbidity coupled with negative impacts on human capital from above factors.
The incidences of hunger and disease have equally been at the high end of development inhibitions. This is why we pride ourselves as a social enterprise.
While undergoing several ‘morphological’ changes, it has also gone through a number of distinct operational and business re-engineering processes with each change bringing it out better and stronger. Its business forms since inception include Pharmaceuticals, Agrochemicals, Paints, Pigments, Araldite and Textile Dyestuffs.
- The Principal function of the Business Manager is to achieve targets and effectively coordinate sales administration of the department.
- The BM has direct line responsibilities to the Divisional Business Manager in managing the business category/department which will contain a cluster of locations and channels.
- He performs this role in addition to his core duty as a Sales Manager of a particular category.
- The Business Manager is responsible for developing, co-coordinating, managing and overseeing the business functions and activities within specified geographical locations in the Northern region.
- The office holder also serves as the direct sales coordinator and account manager for its territory.
- The BM-North will be responsible for leading the sales team, coaching of Healthcare Business Executives (Reps).
- S/he will in addition, be responsible for setting-up and executing sales and marketing activity plans, strategizing to improve brand awareness of all health care products (Direct Imaging, Laboratory, Endoscopy).
- S/he in additionto this is responsible for approaching potential customers with the aim of winning new business and achieve clearly stated performance targets.
- The Business Manager will provide leadership on the health-care product range working closely with the medical teams in the various health organizations as well as maintain good relationships with new and existing clients within the assigned territory.
- S/he will be required to spend not less than 70% of his time interfacing with customers in the field; The Target Clients/customers include; C-level of officers in private and public health facilities, Medical Directors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants/Doctors, potential investors in the healthcare sector, government officials at the relevant State and Federal Government levels.
- A graduate degree with a preference in any field within the Engineering, Pure or Biological sciences;
- A minimum of 10-years working experience in sales and marketing of medical equipments in Nigeria;
- An in-depth knowledge of the operations of the health sector particularly within the public and private sectors;
- S/he must have in-depth knowledge of different sales techniques and interventions, understand territory peculiarities, product promotion and development as well as excellent product knowledge.
- The ideal person should be able to work with little or no supervision while providing significant results.
- A good knowledge of budget preparation, reporting, leadership, coordination and presentation skills is essential for this position.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Swiss Biostadt LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Medical Jobs at Lily Hospitals Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Mediplan Healthcare Limited
- Brand and Marketing Communication Executives at Total Health Trust Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Skin101 Clinics
- Latest Vacancies at Echo-Scan Services
- Latest Jobs at Synapse Services
- Registered Nurse at Hillstar Hospital
- Finance Manager at Cedarcrest Hospitals