Marketing Vacancy at a Leading Mortgage Bank - Stresert Services Limited
Posted on: 26 January, 2017
Deadline: 9 February, 2017
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Stresert Services Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Stresert Services Limited - Our client, one of the leading mortgage banks in Nigeria, seeks to fill the below role
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Responsible for sales activities through close in and assigned neighbourhood, markets and locations as the case may be to inform the public about the organization’s products & services, and also assist in final opening of new customer’s account.
- To sell the company’s products and services to potential customers.
- Combines customer service and listening skills with marketing knowledge to persuade people to buy the organization’s product and services.
- Spend time initiating contact with the public and often must walk through neighbourhoods, streets, or shopping malls and markets to connect with people in their primary target assigned.
- Promote the firms products & services; helps to deliver sales targets
- Acts as an ambassador for the company’s product
- Open new account; revive doormat accounts
- Minimum of a National Diploma.
Experience & Training:
- Any combination of experience, education and training relevant to the position is eligible to apply.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Outward appearance is presentable
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to relate to people in a friendly, trustworthy and professional manner
- To educate the public about the products they sell
- Good selling Skills
- Good negotiation Skills
- Good Team spirit
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com ‘Foot Promoter’ as subject of mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Stresert Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Marketing and Communications Manager at a Microfinance Bank - Knowledgepool Consulting Limited
- Medical Receptionist at Imisi Partners
- Latest Vacancies at the African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Internal Control Officers at Personal Trust Microfinance Bank
- Culture and Employee Engagement Officer at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Zonal Manager at Wema Bank Plc
- Compl AML KYC Analyst 2 at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Treasurers at United Bank for Africa Plc