Marketing Vacancy at a Leading Mortgage Bank - Stresert Services Limited
Posted on: 26 January, 2017
Deadline: 9 February, 2017
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Stresert Services Limited
Stresert Services Limited - Our client, one of the leading mortgage banks in Nigeria, seeks to fill the below role
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Responsible for sales activities through close in and assigned neighbourhood, markets and locations as the case may be to inform the public about the organization’s products & services, and also assist in final opening of new customer’s account.
- To sell the company’s products and services to potential customers.
- Combines customer service and listening skills with marketing knowledge to persuade people to buy the organization’s product and services.
- Spend time initiating contact with the public and often must walk through neighbourhoods, streets, or shopping malls and markets to connect with people in their primary target assigned.
- Promote the firms products & services; helps to deliver sales targets
- Acts as an ambassador for the company’s product
- Open new account; revive doormat accounts
- Minimum of a National Diploma.
Experience & Training:
- Any combination of experience, education and training relevant to the position is eligible to apply.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Outward appearance is presentable
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to relate to people in a friendly, trustworthy and professional manner
- To educate the public about the products they sell
- Good selling Skills
- Good negotiation Skills
- Good Team spirit
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com ‘Foot Promoter’ as subject of mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Stresert Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Scrum Master at a Leading Nigerian Bank - Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners
- Head Of Internal Operations at a Non-Banking Financial Organisation - Fadac Resources
- HR Assistant at Crossover Microfinance Bank
- Career Opportunities at First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank)
- 2018 Graduate Internship Program at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Ongoing Recruitment at The Nigerian Stock Exchange
- Jobs at Arkounting Business Concepts Limited
- Job Vacancies at a New Generation Bank