Customer Care Role at Iflix
Posted on: 26 January, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at iflix
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
iflix is YOUR collection of TV shows & movies that you can stream or download, anywhere, anytime, on any device, on your terms for an incredibly low price.
About the Role:
How would you answer this question? I don't like iflix, it doesn't go with my outfit.. iflix is rapidly expanding our amazing team and we’re looking for an out of the world Customer Service Executives to contribute to the building of what will soon be the most engaging, and widely used entertainment platform on planet Earth. Your role will be a hybrid one - part Customer Service and part Communications which caters to users on both a personal level and in a broader, more public sense i.e. on Social Media. People need to know we're available whenever they need us, so you'll be replying and interacting with users on Twitter and Facebook on a daily basis. This can also extend to other mediums such as email or the more archaic method of homing pigeons. We like to look beyond job descriptions but these are the kind of things that you can expect to be involved with…
- Relationships are important to us, so having very good people skills is non-negotiable.
- You must be familiar with the online/digital landscape, so you can provide technical solutions
- An insatiable appetite for learning and need to move at light – nay, ludicrous speed.
- You think change should happen NOW NOW NOW!
- You don’t mind picking up where someone left off, saying “I’ll do it!”
- Provide consistent, superior support to every customer by utilizing all available tools and resources (even if that & tools is the customer him/herself)
- Manage and monitor fan interactions in a timely manner with an attitude that's distinctively iflix. We want someone who's fun, someone who is a raconteur at heart - a person that can tell stories in a cool, iflix way
- Demonstrate the desire and initiative to continue learning new and relevant product and technical information as iflix evolves into a force to be reckoned with.
- Demonstrate flawless communication skills be it verbal, and most importantly... WRITTEN.
- We're looking for someone who can interact with users and tend to their every query and demand
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to iflix career website on jobs.lever.co to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about iflixSimilar Jobs
- Sales Executives at Business Day Newspaper
- Fresh Jobs at Cornerstone Media
- Job Openings at The Awareness Media Limited
- Senior Programmes Producer at TVC Communications
- Job Opportunities at the BBC World Service
- Job Vacancies at R-Wells Media & Advertising
- Sales Executives at Daily Trust Newspaper
- Latest Jobs at Terragon Group