If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
HRLeverage delivers excellent spectrum of HR Business Solutions & Strategic Management Support Services through a custom-built approach for organizations. As a premium professional service firm domiciled in Africa we have global network. Our consultancy offerings includes; Executive Search & Recruitment Services, HR Advisory Services, Management Consultancy, Training and People Improvement, Career Advisory Job Search and Resume Draft.
SUMMARY: The senior reports directly to the Management and would be engaged to perform various accounting and strategic finance management functions for our client in FMCG/ Distillery firm. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job within FMCG and Manufacturing companies.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Help process Accounts Receivables according to policy and procedures, timely and accurately.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Reconcile bank accounts and balance sheet accounts
- Maintain grant folders for quarterly and annual accounting/finance reporting.
- Helps in maintaining and avoiding legal challenges by complying with statutory requirements.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading
- Analyzing financial information and summarizing financial status
- provide technical support and advice on Management accountant
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- Assist with tax audits and tax returns
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance
- Plan, assign and review staff’s work
- Support month-end and year-end close process
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant
- Relevant certification (e.g.ICAN, CMA or CMAN) will be preferred8 to 10 years’ experience in a production/FMCG Company with high volume factory. § Must be a married matured Woman
SKILLS AND ATTITUDINAL APPLICABLE
- Intermediate to advanced experience with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook and / or similar programs.
- Emphasizing Excellence use of accounting software is key.
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Presentation Skills, and good communicator of major Nigerian Languages § Familiarity with financial accounting statements § Accounting courses or knowledge of general ledger.
- Strong analytical and accounting skills.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of major accounting software packages for both general ledger and statutory accounting.
- Quick Books required.
- must be able to effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline driven Environment.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team and take on new tasks with high level § of difficulty.
- The individual will be expected to work with minimal up
- front guidance and take ownership of his / her work product
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
SALARY RANGE :
The range is within FMCG and Manufacturing companies’ salary range
LOCATION OF OPERATION:
Method of Application
Applications should be sent to
Resume@HRLeverageAfrica.com theHRLeverageAfrica@gmail.com OR 360CareersNet@gmail.com