Latest Jobs at DKT International
Posted on: 25 January, 2017
Deadline: 8 February, 2017
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at DKT International
DKT International is a social marketing organization whose core mission is the provision of safe and affordable options for family planning and HIV prevention. DKT International is one of the largest private providers of family planning and reproductive health products and services in the developing world.
- Effectively and efficiently cover assigned territory and maintain a list of healthcare providers/customers by building business relationships with them and ensuring adequate distribution.
- Cover hospitals, clinics, maternity homes, PPMVs, pharmacies and individual providers regularly to ensure availability of our products.
- Achieve monthly sales target.
- Diligently implement the medical detailing program of the organization in the area of responsibility and educate providers on family planning and the various contraceptive methods.
- Work closely with the Medical Detailing Manager and the Regional Manager to ensure the Medical Detailing Program is equipped to influence private and public sector health provider’s behaviour.
- Implement number of calls daily, visit all distribution channels as specified, achieve the sales target and merchandise as per organization’s guidelines and standards.
- Write and send meaningful field sales report with photos.
- Act as a link between the organization and the providers and execute the medical detailing objectives, organize training's and build capacity of the providers accordingly.
- Identify and organize capacity building and training as required to the healthcare providers.
- Building the organization’s image in the respective working areas and territories.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy/Pharmacology/Biological Sciences
- Minimum of 4 years medical detailing experience with a multinational pharmaceutical company
- Be prepared to travel frequently within the territory
- Must possess a high level of integrity and responsibility
- Advanced presentation, analytical and communication skills (oral and written)
- Should be market oriented
- Advanced computer skills - Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong customer service, interpersonal skills and professional demeanour
go to method of application »
- Work on a variety of briefs, including corporate identity, web and advertising banners, product packaging and point of sales materials (POSM) etc.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Corel Draw etc.)
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- Amend final designs to superiors comments and gain full approval
- Work as part of a team with creative lead, agencies, Marketing/communications manager, executives etc.
- Bachelor's Degree/HND.
- NYSC discharge certificate.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Corel Draw etc.)
- Be organized and also be a good team player
- Web management/UI design knowledge will be an added advantage
- Knowledge in 3D designs will be an added advantage
- Ability to create graphic art illustrations will be an added advantage
- Ability to learn quickly on the job
- Ability to meet up with deadlines
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com with the job title and location as subject
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about DKT InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Administrative, Finance and HR Coordinators at Solidarites International
- Project Manager-STEER at Save the Children Nigeria
- Local Government Coordinators at Creative Associates International
- Latest Jobs at Winrock International
- Incident Manager at World Health Organization (WHO)
- Latest Jobs at Creative Associates International
- Fresh Vacancies at the International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- Head of Mission at Solidarites International (SI)