Hotel Supervisor at Mario Consulting Limited
Posted on: 25 January, 2017
Deadline: 8 February, 2017
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Mario Consulting
Mario Consulting Limited was incorporated on 4th December, 2001 and started operations shortly after. At Mario, we achieve clarity in all areas of consulting, and help our clients to apply it to the decisions that influence the success of their businesses. We engage a team of seasoned professionals to critically examine ideas and inspiration, impartially reconsider relationships, assemble new data, thoroughly evaluate opportunities and then communicate information in a new, valuable and multi-faceted context and with a value-driven approach.
- Thorough knowledge of food and beverage operations including foods.
- Ability to communicate in English, both orally and in writing, with guests and employees, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact, and diplomacy to defuse anger and to collect accurate information and to resolve problems.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Must computer literate.
- Meet government regulations dealing with sale of alcoholic beverages.
- Meet government healthy requirements.
- Knowledge of food and beverage operations and products, basic drink service and supervisory knowledge.
- Interaction with all types people.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their comprehensive CV's, contact address (not P.O. Box) with functional e-mail address and other relevant details, Head Corporate Resourcing to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Mario ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- General Manager at the American University of Nigeria Hotel
- Software Engineer at Abuja Roxx
- Restaurant Operations Supervisor at Stresert Services Limited
- Human Resources Officer at Radisson Blu Hotels
- Senior Operations Manager at Landmark Centre
- Management Accountant at the Place
- Social Media / Personal Assistant at Stresert Services Limited
- Cashier at Triple Seven Cafe