Finance Manager at Adexen Recruitment Agency
Posted on: 25 January, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Adexen
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Adexen Recruitment Agency - Our client is a world leader in manufacturing solutions primarily serving the Oil & Gas and energy markets seeks to fill the below role
Job Reference: 1203
Location: Onne, Rivers
- This position leads the financial department to control general accounting, manage cash flow, prepare budget and forecast, analyze financial statements, generate financial reports, administer company's tax affairs and share other functional work required by the company management.
Regular Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure compliance with accounting standards, taxation regulations and corporate financial policies.
- Responsible for the financial systems of the company,
- Review and control day to day Accounting operation: General Ledger, AP. AR, Inventory control, cash management etc.
- Preparing the monthly and annual reporting according to group standard, prepare annual budget, periodic management reports.
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts, maintain other planning and control procedures, while analyzing and reporting variances.
- Responsible for the company's tax declaration & annual survey.
- To deal with the internal & external auditors.
- Bachelor degree in accounting/finance
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in a senior management financial position
- Previous international financial experience in large corporate preferred
- Knowledge of IFRS rules, familiar with national and local tax law & regulations.
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles in Nigeria and international
- Familiar with ERP system and office software, SAP using experience is preferred
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skill.
- Candidate must be self motivated, proactive and autonomous.
- Self-driven, able to work under pressure and meet details
- Fluent written and oral communication skills both in French and English
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Adexen career website on www.adexen.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Procurement Manager at Aldelia Group
- Engineering Jobs at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- ROV Engineer at a Leading Oil & Gas Services Company - OfficeMakers International Limited
- Trainer - Welding at Nigerdock Nigeria Plc
- Job Vacancies at Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions Limited
- Mechanical Engineers at Aldelia Limited
- Facility Manager at Integrated Oil And Gas Limited
- Safety & Quality Manager at an Oil and Gas Company