Xown Solutions Limited is an Information Technology Company that specializes in Software Development, ERP System Implementation, IT & System Security, Smart City Innovation/e-Governance Consulting & Training, Disaster Recovery Solutions, Web Application Development, e-Commerce and e-Business Solutions Development, DNS and Hosting Services, Portal Development, Customization & Implementation, Mobile Application Development, Kiosk Self-Service Solutions and other internet based solutions. We also deal in cooperate sales & Maintenance of Computer Hardware and I.T accessories such as Servers, Laptops, Printers, Computer Screen and so on.
- Daily posting of financial transactions and also assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts and periodic financial statements for the Company.
- Raise Journal entries for accruals, provisions, prepayments and other end of month adjustments required to prepare correct and accurate monthly accounts
- Responsible for handling and reconciling all staff accounts, i.e. cash advances, loans, etc
Management of the petty cash accounts.
Carry out monthly bank reconciliations and raise entries to clear outstanding items
Preparation of invoices, Credit Notes and Debit Notes as may be necessary.
- Filing and remittance of all statutory deductions.
Maintain company’s outstanding receivables and payables records.
- Ensure smooth running of office operations.
- Other adhoc jobs as may be assigned from time to time.
- Be Proficient in the use of Accounting Software(s) such as SAGE etc
- Ability to prepare monthly financial accounts is compulsory
- Possess good report writing skills
- Be able to effectively use MS Office Suite – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc
- Possess effective communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
B.Sc or HND in Accounting or Social Sciences
Minimum of 1 year of work experience overall obtained from a well-structured corporate entity
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV’s with the subject of the mail as Accounts/Admin Officer to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.