JAGAL Group, is a leading Nigerian conglomerate with operations in the Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing industries. The company has been growing successfully over the past 40 years, and has become a valuable and respected contributor to the development of the country's economy.
Jagal offers diverse career opportunities across all its business activities. The Group's broad range of industries and services offer rewarding prospects for various professional backgrounds and can satisfy ambitions for a successful future career.
Job ID: 653
Reporting to: Civil Supervisor
- To operate heavy equipment such as 10 ton roller compactor in a safe and appropriate manner. He operates the machinery for ground compaction and could be used as helper when there is no major activity for the compactor.
Key aims and objectives
- Observe and follow Health & Safety Rules and Policies at all times, ensuring all other persons working around him do the same.
Prime Responsibilities and Duties
- Operate the roller compactor in a safe and effective manner in order to minimize the risk of injury, property damage or loss of life
- Perform daily safety and maintenance checks
- Clean the equipment as scheduled and/or required
- Make certain that the machinery is cleaned and repaired regularly so as to maintain its efficiency
- Ensure the equipment is safely and securely stored
- Advise the public works Forman of any requirements for maintenance or repairs
- Participate in routine maintenance
- Practice workplace safety
- Maintain inventory
- Ensure the machine is operated with the help of banksman always.
- Report any breakdowns, mechanical issues or any other required repairs as soon as they occur.
Key internal interfaces:
- 3 -5 years industry experience
- Be honest and trustworthy
- Must be able to work with a team
- Knowledge of truck and equipment safety
- Knowledge of equipment cleaning standards and procedures
- Must have valid driving license for heavy equipment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to career website on jagal.hua.hrsmart.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.