Interswitch Limited is an integrated payment and transaction processing company that provides technology integration, advisory services, transaction processing and payment infrastructure to government, banks and corporate organizations.
Interswitch, through its â€œSuper Switchâ€ provides online, real-time transaction switching that enable businesses and individuals have access to their funds across the 24 banks in Nigeria and across a variety of payment channels such as Automated Teller Machines (ATMS), Point of Sale (PoS) terminals, Mobile Phones, Kiosks, Web and Bank Branches.
- Lead in collaboration with the Operational Excellence the Six Sigma improvement process across the company.
- Ensure improvement projects are aligned with Interswitch’s Group Strategy, implemented and adequately funded
- Develop a sustainable framework to practice Lean Six Sigma Methodology across the Group
- Define a Structure and roles to embed and practically apply the Lean Six Sigma Methodology
- Advocate, drive and manage organizational change to sustain the benefits of implementing the change resulting from improvement objectives
- Assist to promote Lean Six Sigma at the C-level to obtain critical support and resources
- Drive productivity improvement solutions across the Group.
- Develop and clearly communicate metrics that will drive improvements across the Group
- Influence, engage and motivate staff through team work, participation and recognition
- Provide training and mentorship on process improvement methods
- Coach and train Green Belts to prepare detailed plans to implement k Improvement projects
- Track improvement projects performance and check that the improvement objectives will be met through the implementation
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Academic Qualification(s): Minimum of Master’s Degree
Professional Qualification(s): Six Sigma Black Belt (from an accredited organisation), Project Management Professional/PRINCE 2 certification
Experience (Number of relevant years): Minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in a similar function with at least 2 cross industry experiences.
A minimum of five (5) years post Black Belt experience.
Others Familiar with a variety of the payment industry’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
Method of Application
Application should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject of mail should be Business Process Improvement Consultant.