Accounting Job Vacancy at Blowfish Group Limited
Posted on: 24 January, 2017
Deadline: 3 February, 2017
View Jobs in Hospitality
View Jobs posted same day
Blowfish Group Limited - The Blowfish Hotel introduces the world to you. A showcase of forward-thinking and bold design. One of the decidedly-modern hotels in Lagos. Though deceptively minimal, the interior is anything but cheap as quality seeps from every detail.
Included but not limited to:
- Plan and manage all hotel cost concern
- Organize the cost controlling, asset controlling and the store and receiving systems
- Manage food & beverage cost function; Oversees IS maintenance and configuration
- Track record of all cost issues; conducts periodic inventory and analyses an observed gaps
- Maintain standard of all responsible areas; performs occasional surveys in order to improve ratios
- Coordinate with all department for inventory
- Develop cost report for Chief Accountant
- Support cost information for all concern department upon request
- He cooperates with the Storeroom Manager.
- He devises, produces and verifies periodic financial reporting.
- He monitors and verifies free and complimentary items.
- Examines all food and beverage invoices, verifying quantities ordered and received against the food order sheets and purchase orders
- Ensures that all items requisitioned are properly accounted for by observing the requisitioning process
- Maintains costs percentages on a daily basis for both food and beverage and prepares a daily report
- Reconciles all food and beverage costs deviations between requisitioned costs and physical inventory cost on a monthly basis
- Updates menu costs quarterly for all outlets and meal periods
- Performs closing duties relevant to the accounting of the food and beverage department
- Develop menu pricing of food and beverage products alongside with Food and Beverage Manager
- Product knowledge of items used in hospitality industry and various brands
- Sound Knowledge of MS Office,particularly Excel
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- Minimum of two years cognate experience as Food & beverage Cost Controller in at least 4 Star hotels.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Graduate Marketing/Sales Officer at a Reputable Event Centre -W-Holistic Business Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Marriott International
- Events Resources Executive at Olabim Events Limited
- Food and Beverage Manager at Axari Hotel and Suites
- Accounting Jobs in the Hospitality Industry - Mario Consulting Limited
- Pastry Chef at Axari Hotel & Suites
- Sous Chef at Axari Hotel & Suites
- Sales and Restaurant Business Manager at HRLeverage