Accounting Job Vacancy at Blowfish Group Limited
Posted on: 24 January, 2017
Deadline: 3 February, 2017
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Blowfish Hotel
Blowfish Group Limited - The Blowfish Hotel introduces the world to you. A showcase of forward-thinking and bold design. One of the decidedly-modern hotels in Lagos. Though deceptively minimal, the interior is anything but cheap as quality seeps from every detail.
Included but not limited to:
- Plan and manage all hotel cost concern
- Organize the cost controlling, asset controlling and the store and receiving systems
- Manage food & beverage cost function; Oversees IS maintenance and configuration
- Track record of all cost issues; conducts periodic inventory and analyses an observed gaps
- Maintain standard of all responsible areas; performs occasional surveys in order to improve ratios
- Coordinate with all department for inventory
- Develop cost report for Chief Accountant
- Support cost information for all concern department upon request
- He cooperates with the Storeroom Manager.
- He devises, produces and verifies periodic financial reporting.
- He monitors and verifies free and complimentary items.
- Examines all food and beverage invoices, verifying quantities ordered and received against the food order sheets and purchase orders
- Ensures that all items requisitioned are properly accounted for by observing the requisitioning process
- Maintains costs percentages on a daily basis for both food and beverage and prepares a daily report
- Reconciles all food and beverage costs deviations between requisitioned costs and physical inventory cost on a monthly basis
- Updates menu costs quarterly for all outlets and meal periods
- Performs closing duties relevant to the accounting of the food and beverage department
- Develop menu pricing of food and beverage products alongside with Food and Beverage Manager
- Product knowledge of items used in hospitality industry and various brands
- Sound Knowledge of MS Office,particularly Excel
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- Minimum of two years cognate experience as Food & beverage Cost Controller in at least 4 Star hotels.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Blowfish HotelSimilar Jobs
- Director of Finance at an International Hotel
- Brand Manager (Hospitality) at Fosad Consulting Ltd
- Human Resources Job Vacancy at Four Points By Sheraton Lagos
- Restaurant Manager at Sunrose Consulting
- Executive House Keepers at Fullmoon Hotels Nigeria
- Hotel General Manager at Mangalis Hotel Group
- Confectionery Role in the Hospitality Industry Via Afm Recruit
- Dispatch Riders at Spicy Dishes Nigeria