Sales Career at Oracle
Posted on: 24 January, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at ORACLE
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Redwood City, California, United States. The company specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products – particularly its own brands of database management systems. As of 2011, Oracle is the second-largest software maker by revenue, after Microsoft.
The company also builds tools for database development and systems of middle-tier software, enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, customer relationship management (CRM) software and supply chain management (SCM) software.
Job ID 170002EM
- Sells Digital transformation/Cloud to customers directly or via partners leveraging Oracle Technology products in both Public and Commercial accounts across Nigeria
- Primary job duty is to sell Oracle Tech software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers in all Sectors
- Manage sales through solid business development, forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning
- Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the products
- Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale
- Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers
- 10 years of field sales experience with clear understanding and drive for Digital transformation across all sectors (Prior Pre-Sales experience an advantage)Highly developed selling, customer relations and negotiation skills
- Successful sales track record
- Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle's competitors.
- Interaction with C level players
- Team player
- Ability to penetrate accounts and meet with stakeholders within accounts. Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Presentation skills in English
- Up to 70% of travel might be required
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
- Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
- Primary job duty is to sell technology software products and related services in a defined territory.
- Identifies, qualifies and closes new opportunities.
- Manages accounts including the entire sales process from business development prospecting and specifications through contract negotiations, signing, and post-sales support.
- Leverages the Oracle sales model to maximize revenue growth and increase local market share.
- Builds and expands business partner revenue and self sufficiency.
- Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others.
- Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization.
- 8 years applicable experience including 7 years of technology sales experience.
- Ability to forecast, manage sales expenses, and successfully close new Oracle business.
- Business development, prospecting and presentation skills. Excellent communication skills and problem solving ability.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales objective and territory/account development.
- Experience as the focal point for clients for all sales and related issues.
- Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle*s competitors.
- Travel may be needed.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to ORACLE career website on oracle.taleo.net to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ORACLESimilar Jobs
- Executive Nanny at Tranter IT Infrastructure Services Limited (Tranter IT)
- Team Lead, IT Business and Budget Management at IHS Towers
- Latest Vacancies at FPG Technologies & Solutions Limited
- Solutions Architect at Cousant Connect
- Latest Jobs at Ark Technologies Limited
- Technical Support Engineers at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- Job Openings at Riddle Technologies Limited
- HR Manager at Transsion Holdings