Entry-level Plant Technician Recruitment at Procter & Gamble Nigeria
Posted on: 24 January, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Procter and Gamble
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Procter & Gamble Nigeria is the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette, Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 176 years globally and 21 years in Nigeria.
Location - Agbara
Job Code: IME00000322
- Be responsible to follow all existing procedures and standards.
- Be personally responsible for safety, quality and stewardship measures and ensure no incidents.
- Be responsible to run line equipment at base condition (all equipment clean, lubricated and tightened) with zero defect.
- Carry out effective hand-over to the incoming shift.
- Own and Execute CL DMS with excellence.
- Carry out PIT Stop, (Clean-Inspect-Lubricate) CIL, Running Line Standard (RLS) activities and process audit checks on his equipment as per the defined schedule.
- Identify and log all defects captured in the abnormality handling sheet. Seek for Preventive Maintenance (PM) help when needed.
- Run the Operating line within the process limits and center lines defined on the process audit checklist.
- Report all out of limits on the process parameters after following the re-establishment strategy to restore to center line.
- Join the team in carrying out root-cause analysis on all equipment related failures.
- Take full responsibility for the quality of the products produced on the operating line and its impact on the entire operation.
- Take full accountability for the results on equipment during shift.
- Ensure strict compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) in shift.
- Lead start-up and shutdown activities of the equipment when it is planned.
- Lead change-over activities for the operating line and all ancillary equipment.
- Update and review scorecard with the line leader monthly.
- Ensures 100% compliance to plant manager's Safety, Quality & Stewardship expectations
- OND in Electrical and Mechanical Engineering (Essential)
- Recent Graduate or 1-2 years related experience
- Leadership and willingness to challenge the status quo
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to build team capability
- Excellent analytical skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Procter and Gamble career website on pg.taleo.net to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Procter and GambleSimilar Jobs
- Internal Auditor at Giant Beverages Limited
- Sales Executives at Stresert Services Limited
- Sales Representatives at Sona Industrial Gases Limited
- Graduate PCM Specialist, Beverages and Groceries (MEA) at Mondelez International LLC - Cadbury Nigeria Plc
- Confectionery Production Supervisor at Gormley Foods Limited
- Construction Manager at CWAY Group
- Finance Roles at Saroafrica International
- Accountant at BMDirect