Entry-level Plant Technician Recruitment at Procter & Gamble Nigeria
Posted on: 24 January, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Procter and Gamble
Procter & Gamble Nigeria is the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette, Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 176 years globally and 21 years in Nigeria.
Location - Agbara
Job Code: IME00000322
- Be responsible to follow all existing procedures and standards.
- Be personally responsible for safety, quality and stewardship measures and ensure no incidents.
- Be responsible to run line equipment at base condition (all equipment clean, lubricated and tightened) with zero defect.
- Carry out effective hand-over to the incoming shift.
- Own and Execute CL DMS with excellence.
- Carry out PIT Stop, (Clean-Inspect-Lubricate) CIL, Running Line Standard (RLS) activities and process audit checks on his equipment as per the defined schedule.
- Identify and log all defects captured in the abnormality handling sheet. Seek for Preventive Maintenance (PM) help when needed.
- Run the Operating line within the process limits and center lines defined on the process audit checklist.
- Report all out of limits on the process parameters after following the re-establishment strategy to restore to center line.
- Join the team in carrying out root-cause analysis on all equipment related failures.
- Take full responsibility for the quality of the products produced on the operating line and its impact on the entire operation.
- Take full accountability for the results on equipment during shift.
- Ensure strict compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) in shift.
- Lead start-up and shutdown activities of the equipment when it is planned.
- Lead change-over activities for the operating line and all ancillary equipment.
- Update and review scorecard with the line leader monthly.
- Ensures 100% compliance to plant manager's Safety, Quality & Stewardship expectations
- OND in Electrical and Mechanical Engineering (Essential)
- Recent Graduate or 1-2 years related experience
- Leadership and willingness to challenge the status quo
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to build team capability
- Excellent analytical skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Procter and Gamble career website on pg.taleo.net to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Procter and GambleSimilar Jobs
- Accounting Vacancies at at a Leading Manufacturing Company - PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
- Showroom Customer Service/Sales Executives at WOW Jobs
- 2017 Anheuser-Busch InBev Graduate Programme
- Jobs at a Manufacturing Company - W-Holistic Business Solutions
- Technical Jobs at Nampak Cartons Nigeria Limited
- Career Opportunities at Dangote Group
- Career Opportunities at Dangote Group - NASCON Allied Industries Plc
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruiting for Business IT & Project Manager