At Byteworks, we are experts with a high-touch approach to IT solutions. We pride ourselves in working directly with our customers to build a relationship and fully understand your needs. We are approachable and honest. We invest time into each of our projects to recommend the most appropriate and cost-effective solutions to ensure we exceed your expectations. Our recommendations are based purely on engineering knowledge and years of IT experiences, not sales. While we do sell products, we are truly in the business of delivering IT Solutions that focus on helping our clients achieve long-term business objectives, this is how we measure our success. When you work with Byteworks, we integrate ourselves with your team, becoming a part of your success story. We thrive on solving IT challenges with unprecedented collaboration with our clients to ensure mutual success.
The ideal candidate will analyze business requirements, design, develop, install and maintain software solutions , across web, mobile and desktop platforms.
Location: Abuja Office
Education & Qualification:
- First class or Second class upper degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline
- Proficient in Java
- Understands software development lifecycle and the tools and processes needed to develop and maintain software
- OCPJP and ITIL v3 certifications will be added advantage
Years of Experience: 3-5 years
- Analyzes user requirements.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Tests new programs for fault finding.
- Writes and tests code and then refines and rewrites as necessary.
- Creates technical specifications and test plans.
Immediate Start Date
go to method of application »
Education: University level; from 2.1 upwards
- Must have atleast 2:2 in in Business Admin or any relevant discipline
- must be organized, self oriented and articulate ready to work and learn.
- Must be proficient in the use of Computer Applications .
- Must have ability to demonstrate good Interpersonal/Communication skill.
- Must be a Female
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale