InfraFocus Technologies Limited is an indigenous ICT service company with a clear and dedicated focus on providing ICT infrastructure, solutions and services to solve present and future problems. As part of its’ corporate social responsibility in enhancing manpower capacity in the technology sector, the company seeks to recruit sales trainees. The company will train the successful candidates and select some for its operations while the others have been armed to be competitive in securing gainful employment in the technology sector.
Profile of the Sales Trainee:
- Must be a graduate of any discipline but with a 2:1 from any recognized university.
- Must not be older than 28 years at last birthday
- Must be interested in pursuing a sales career in the technology sector.
- Must be articulate with excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Must possess persuasive and negotiating skills
- Must be self- confident and have a great drive to perform and deliver results
- Must be conversant with current developments in IT.
Attributes: The Person
Team player, warm, dynamic, respects views of others and not opinionated
- On completion of the training, the successful candidate will be expected to prospect for new businesses as well as maintain existing accounts.
- He will be expected to have sound product knowledge and experience in solution selling.
- He will also manage clients’ relationships.
- He should be able to prepare proposals and presentations.
- He will be expected not only to initiate the sales but also to close it.
- He will follow up on invoicing and collections.
- Not more than two years (post NYSC) experience in prospecting and selling IT solutions in a structured IT firm.
- Candidates without experience who have also concluded their NYSC may apply, if they meet the other criteria outlined above.
Method of Application
CV & Applications should be sent in a single word document
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale