APM Terminals is an independent business unit within the Danish Maersk Group - a Global Fortune 500 company with about 89,000 employees and offices in 130 countries with global growth opportunities in a range of fields from shipping and energy to our offshore and manufacturing industries - Join us to achieve even your most ambitious career goals!
Working with a team of talented professionals you will get a chance to experience different cultures and make friends all over the world. You’ll find a culturally diverse, stimulating environment at any of our offices, terminals or depots. When you join APM Terminals, the world is your work place.
Pick a point on a globe, and Maersk won’t be far away. With 90% of global trade carried by sea, there is a fairly high chance that the shoes on your feet or the phone in your pocket travelled to you on a Maersk vessel. Would you like to impact the daily lives of people in every corner of the world? Then keep reading.
Go with Maersk graduate programme is an accelerated learning experience where our leaders have partnered with the University of California, Berkeley. As we utilize our position as an integrated transport & logistics company, the 2-year programme will build the skills that you’ll need to grow our business in the future and go further faster.
- You will go all in and do your absolute best. Together with your colleagues you will execute strategies to reach the business objectives of your team.
- You will steer your career. Your core support team will empower you to be the captain of your career on the journey of personal growth.
- Further, as a Direct Sales Rep in our commercial unit you will:
- Analyses requests from customers/ sales
- Coordinates with support processes to provide seamless sales experience liasing between Planning,Operations and Finance Department
- Maintains Customer satisfaction and identifies areas for potential customer growth by delivering high standards in quality professional service
Who we are Looking For
We would like to hear from you if you can demonstrate the following:
- Master’s level education in Business or other relevant discipline
- 2- 3 years’ post NYSC experience preferably in Commercial or Sales
- Not older than 32 years by September 2017
- Alignment with our values.
- Track record of success in a high paced environment.
- Ambition and drive to excel together with others.
- An international mind-set and inclusive behaviour.
- Strong desire to pursue a long-term career in transport and logistics.
- International mobility and willingness to travel on short notice
- An excellent command of spoken and written English.
- The distinctive feature of Go with Maersk is that we offer real, unique positions, as opposed to a generic traineeship. This position is one of them. Join us if you wish to:
- Give purpose to your career. Impactful and meaningful assignments are at the heart of Go with Maersk. The programme is designed to ensure that theoretical insights are always linked to concrete business challenges.
- Team up with the best. You will work with and learn from the best in the industry, while building a lasting diverse network spanning from your graduate peers to senior leaders. We play to win and “we” always comes before “I”.
- Experience enhanced learning. You will take part in four education modules across Asia, North America, Africa and Europe that will shape your strategic and commercial mindset.
- Leave your comfort zone. Upon successful completion of the programme you will embark on the 2 year expatriation to a different part of the world than your own.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to APM Terminals career website on jobsearch.maersk.com to apply