Graduate Intern Recruitment at BluePoint Global Services Limited
Posted on: 24 January, 2017
Deadline: 14 February, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
BluePoint Global Services Limited is a Nigerian company providing industry critical support services, specializing in oil and gas, information & communications technology (ICT), real estate, trading and distributive services.
- Monitor service contracts, contractors, and consultants; review work to ensure proper completion and compliance with SLAs, policies and laws/ regulations
- Ensure that all reasonable discounts are taken on accounts payable
- Maintain supplier development and vendor data base
- Complete work order forms and process same to proper sources for approval
- Responsible for preventive routine maintenance and general repairs of all facility including, lightings, upkeep of all equipment, (proactively prepare routine maintenance schedule) Attend to facility user complaints and inquiries (staff, vendors, service providers)
- Ensure adequate & timely supply of office stationery / other general consumables
- Manage the store and requisition by issuing store requisition on request Maintain order levels for store items/office supplies through adequate inventory management
- Analyze maintenance & related operations, making suggestions for improvements
- Responsible for document management (hard and soft copy)
- Respond and assist with Admin requests from subsidiaries
- Generate payment request and petty cash
- Generates monthly summary of expenditures report
- Respond to all audit enquiries on the store
- Oversee and provide direction to cleaning staff and security personnel Provide information to the HRA Lead for budget planning and requests
- Offers support on all admin related matters to the HR/Admin Lead
- Promote workplace safety and enforce health and other facility regulations
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
- A good first degree in Accounting discipline. (2.1)
- Candidate must be serving in Lagos and stay on the mainland or Island axis
- Candidate must currently be a youth corper serving in Lagos (Jan 2017- Jan 2018)
- Candidate who desire a career as an Administrative Analyst must only apply.
- Candidate must reside on the mainland/island only.
- Preferred candidate should be a lady.
Competence Requirements Core Skills:
- Cost and budget management
- Transportation and logistics management
- Procurement skills
- Vendor and suppliers’ management
- Excellent negotiation skill
- P/C personal productivity tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc
- Results orientation
- Ability to multitask
- Interpersonal relationship ability Initiative & analytical thinking
- Written and oral communication
- Administrative ability
- Responsiveness Customer Focus
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org using NTSC Internship (Admin Officer) as subject of the email.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Technical Service Manager at African Management Services Company (AMSCO)
- Fresh Vacancies at a Professional Service Company - Fosad Consulting
- Archivist at KPMG Nigeria
- Marketing Assistant At People-matters
- Graduate Vacancies at Serve Consulting Limited
- Human Resource/ Admin Officer at Air Separation Nigeria Limited
- Driver at Sahel Capital and Advisory Limited
- Operational Controlling Executive (Finance Operations) at Nielsen Company