Head Teacher at Tobase International School
Posted on: 24 January, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View Jobs posted same day
TOBASE International School seeks for qualified personnel for the below role
Details: Job description-
To provide professional leadership for the school which secures its success and improvement, ensuring high quality education for all its pupils and good standards of learning and achievement.
Requirement:To become a headteacher, you need experience as a teacher. You may also need experience as a deputy headteacher or other manager.
Experience of taking extra responsibilities, for example as a co-ordinator of literacy or head of department.
Qualifications in school management, for example the N.C.E.
the ability to inspire and lead
planning and organisational skills and management skills.
- Setting the school’s values and communicating them to pupils, staff, parents and the community.
- Creating and maintaining a healthy and safe space for learning
- Telling staff priorities and delegating tasks.
- Setting high expectations of achievement for staff and pupils using data to track performance.
- Informing parents and pupils about progress.
- Selecting, supporting, assessing and developing staff.
- Leading and attending meetingscontrolling school finance
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Taeching Vacancy at an International School - Global Profilers
- Director of Administration at the University of Uyo Teaching Hospital
- Job Vacancies at Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike
- Jobs at The National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria (NPMCN)
- Massive Academic and Non Academic Staff Recruitment at Lead City University
- Front Desk Officer at Tenderloving School
- Job Openings at the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University
- Financial Controller at a Leading Group of Schools