Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard - earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality. Our operational headquarters is located the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria. Dangote Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Flour Milling, Manufacturing of Pasta (Spaghetti & Macaroni), Operation of Cement Terminals, Port Operations, Noodles Manufacturing, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining.
Organization: Nascon Allied Industries Plc. (NASCON)
- Ensure smooth running of the office of the group MD by facilitating workflow for the MD and establishing priorities in response to immediate work demands.
- Develop and draft letters, memos, or reports to communicate the MD’s decisions, ideas and agenda
- Support MD’s attendance and participation in committee meetings and external meetings/ events through timely reminders and provision of minutes, agenda and support documents as required
- Manage and monitor a variety of information impacting the MD’s responsibilities by routinely coordinating and facilitating solutions with MD, Internal and external contacts fir following commitments through to completion.
- Coordinate research, summarize and interpret information to supports MD’s presentations and recommendations.
- Manage communication between MD, reporting staff, other units and customers (internal and external) for the purpose of relaying instructions, information and gathering feedback required by MD.
- Manage the office budget for the MD by coordinating budgetary affairs and expense reconciliation with the finance unit.
- Manage travel itinerary and organizes requirement of attendance for conferences, retreats, and/or events for the MD
Method of Application
Interested qualified candidate should email CV and cover letter to email@example.com on or before January 30, 2017.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.