If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
CA Global Headhunters is an international recruitment and staffing company with an in-depth focus on Recruitment in Africa. We recruit talent of the highest standard across African Sectors in Mining, Oil & Gas, Engineering, Banking, Finance, Legal, Insurance, Commodities and Agriculture. As the African markets further grow and develop, our skills and expertise simultaneously grow too, ensuring that we deliver the best service for both clients and candidates. Our extensive candidate network built up over 8 years comprises the most diverse, skilled and experienced candidates.
There is an exciting vacancy for a Sales Manager who will develop and maintain relationships with mines in the territory so as to ensure their company are informed about all potential business, and to maximize the Company’s sales in the territory through the demonstration of product performance through plant trials and solicitation of orders.
- To be our ambassador in your territory, marketing and promoting our name and chemicals.
- To inform head office of any changes on the mines or competitive activity that might change our strategy on reagents or pricing and provide them with a detailed monthly report on visits and activities in the territory.
- To maintain an updated data base on the mines, their activities, chemical usage, personnel, suppliers, operational flow diagrams etc.
- To inform and keep operational personnel updated on the product specification data and MSDS of our chemicals.
- To ensure operational personnel have the full knowledge of our chemicals’ performance abilities to have the necessary confidence to evaluate new products on offer.
- To solicit orders and plant trials in pursuit of such orders and monitor and control plant trials of our products.
- To conduct laboratory tests in customers’ labs i.e. Floc/flotation and issue an Evaluation Report.
- To support the visits by South African based staff when they visit mines.
- To follow up on quotations and tenders submitted by head office personnel.
- To submit an Expense Report on a monthly basis.
- To advise head office of any annual or sick leave taken when it happens.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Qualified Metallurgist or Chemical Engineer
- Work experience in Metallurgy and/or Laboratory on Mine Sites
- Sales Experience at Management Level
- Nationals from Burkina Faso/Mali/Cote D’ Ivoire encouraged to apply
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Competitive Market Related USD Salary Package
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to CA Global career website on caglobal.catsone.com to apply