Finance Manager at a Real Estate Firm - Bradfield Consulting
Posted on: 23 January, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Bradfield Consulting
Bradfield is equipped not only to attract excellent personnel but to ensure that they are improved and empowered to deliver on every client’s strategic intent/organizational goal. Our value is to assist in getting rid of all inconvenience associated with recruitment; plus reducing unsuitable employees either via skill or culture. And more… all this would be done within concise turn-around time. Beyond this, we package and deliver quality trainings to help prune your employees to deliver efficiently.
Our client, a leading real estate developing company providing well-designed, comfortable, durable and affordable homes
- The Finance Manager will be responsible for Project Financing, Financial Controls and Treasury Management support for the company.
- The candidate should have 10-15yrs of experience in banking, treasury and accounting. The candidate will handle fund raising and external facing issues for the company.
- The successful candidate will be responsible providing oversight supervision of the senior accountant and his team.
- The successful candidate will have the following main job objectives:
- Guide the company in selecting the right mix for investment portfolios relative to the available project financing options for its various projects.
- Manage all financing arrangements with investors, banks and other financial Institutions.
- Periodic assessment of the economic performance of the company in relation to competition the industry.
- Analyse the company’s financial statement in terms of sales, costs, expenses and tax rates to determine company’s value and to project its future earnings.
- Be up to date about new regulations or policies that may affect the company’s investment; whilst monitoring the economy and the real estate sector to determine its effect on earnings
- Preparation of financial and management reporting as required by the business and deliver timely financial information to stakeholders.
- Treasury/Cash flow management and Bank reconciliations.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls and audit.
- Preparation of annual budget, reforecasts and business plan
- Ensure integrity of balance sheets and accuracy of income statements and associated systems.
- Liaise with project managers as necessary in monitoring factors that impact business performance including cost and income drivers.
- Monitor and report on performance of the business against budget/plan (MPR).
- A Master’s degree in a financial or accounting course.
- A professional accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA).
- Additional qualifications/experience in Islamic Banking & Finance.
- Minimum 10 years cognate working experience. Experience in the Real
- Estate Business or Investment/Treasury management in the Financial Services sector would be an added advantage
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Bradfield Consulting career website on bradfieldconsulting.has-jobs.co.uk to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Bradfield ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Business Manager at Le’Venue Group
- Drivers at Adron Homes and Properties Limited
- Fresh Jobs at McBuddy Estate
- Head, Admin & General Services at CMB Building Maintenance and Investment Company Limited
- Business Developer/Media Sales Executive at ToLet.com.ng
- Web Developer/Digital Marketer at CDV Properties & Development Limited
- Civil Engineer at McBuddy Properties Limited
- Jobs at Le'Venue Group Limited