Marketing Manager at Sidmach Technologies Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 23 January, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Sidmach Technologies Nigeria Limited
Sidmach Technologies Nigeria Limited is an indigenous IT company with world-class products and services. The company provides innovative integrated solutions to customers across the public and private sectors of the economy.
- Undertaking marketing communications activities and planning
- Supervise content management for all digital and traditional marketing platforms
- Monitoring and analysing market trends
- Studying competitors' products and services
- Identifying target markets and developing strategies to communicate with them.
- Lead, conduct and manage all internal and external company events.
- Preparing and managing marketing plans and budgets
- Managing the production of promotional material
- Producing reports to monitor results and presenting findings and suggestions to company directors or other senior managers
- Attend tech shows, conferences and sales meetings
- Conduct market research/surveys to determine market requirements for existing and future products/concepts
- Expanding and developing marketing platforms.
- Reporting on return on investment and key performance metrics.
- Ensure brand messages are consistent.
- Create marketing presentations.
- Collaborate with the sales function.
- Provide support to HR in planning specific appraisal system that describes the
- responsibilities and performance standards for each member of the Marketing team.
- Monitor and enforce industry best practices within the organisation.
- Lead generation.
- Develop and lead a marketing team that will develop and execute new concepts, business models, channels and partners to position business as innovator and leader.
Key Result Area:
- Generation of enough and qualified leads for the sales department
- Sustain initiatives for brand visibility and popularity
- A satisfied and happy clientele portfolio
- Adoption of a periodic customer satisfaction survey
Experience & Educational Requirements:
A minimum of a first degree. A Master’s degree is an added advantage 8-10 years working experience with 3 years of progressive management experience in a marketing role. Certification in NIMN, CIM, CIPR is also an added advantage
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Sidmach Technologies Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at Freeme Digital
- Job Vacancies at Vodafone Global Enterprise (VGE)
- Field Service – Technical Support Manager at Siemens Nigeria
- Fresh Vacancies at Canon
- Software Developers at Booking.com
- Brand Manager at Riddle Technologies Limited
- Facilitators at Young Empowered Programmers (YEP!)
- Regional Head, Enterprise Sales at Airtel Nigeria