Marketing Manager at Sidmach Technologies Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 23 January, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Sidmach Technologies Nigeria Limited
Sidmach Technologies Nigeria Limited is an indigenous IT company with world-class products and services. The company provides innovative integrated solutions to customers across the public and private sectors of the economy.
- Undertaking marketing communications activities and planning
- Supervise content management for all digital and traditional marketing platforms
- Monitoring and analysing market trends
- Studying competitors' products and services
- Identifying target markets and developing strategies to communicate with them.
- Lead, conduct and manage all internal and external company events.
- Preparing and managing marketing plans and budgets
- Managing the production of promotional material
- Producing reports to monitor results and presenting findings and suggestions to company directors or other senior managers
- Attend tech shows, conferences and sales meetings
- Conduct market research/surveys to determine market requirements for existing and future products/concepts
- Expanding and developing marketing platforms.
- Reporting on return on investment and key performance metrics.
- Ensure brand messages are consistent.
- Create marketing presentations.
- Collaborate with the sales function.
- Provide support to HR in planning specific appraisal system that describes the
- responsibilities and performance standards for each member of the Marketing team.
- Monitor and enforce industry best practices within the organisation.
- Lead generation.
- Develop and lead a marketing team that will develop and execute new concepts, business models, channels and partners to position business as innovator and leader.
Key Result Area:
- Generation of enough and qualified leads for the sales department
- Sustain initiatives for brand visibility and popularity
- A satisfied and happy clientele portfolio
- Adoption of a periodic customer satisfaction survey
Experience & Educational Requirements:
A minimum of a first degree. A Master’s degree is an added advantage 8-10 years working experience with 3 years of progressive management experience in a marketing role. Certification in NIMN, CIM, CIPR is also an added advantage
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Sidmach Technologies Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Experienced PHP / Yii Developer - Junior Associate at Bincom ICT Solutions Limited
- Career Opportunities at MTN Nigeria
- Jobs at ASA Advanced Tech Limited
- Information Technology Job Vacancies at Cousant Technologies
- Career Opportunities at Airtel Nigeria
- Sales Roles at Franelta&Basbra Data Limited
- Project Manager/ Business Analyst at Appzone Limited
- Research And Analysis at RS Hunter Limited