Job Vacancy at Echoes of Mercy & Hope Foundation (EMHF)
Posted on: 23 January, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Echoes of Mercy & Hope Founda
Echoes of Mercy & Hope Foundation (EMHF) is a Christian ministry that is committed to giving a hope and a future to young and destitute girls aged 12 to 17 years. EMHF provides a safe and nurturing home for these girls; the homeless, the abused, and those living the aftermath of their wrong choices.
At EMHF, we work within the tenure that these females are in the home, engage them in various transformational activities which will engender healing and re-integrate them with their families and society. It is our prime objective that our transformational activities would empower the girls with a better stance to face the challenges of the future.
The majority of the members of our NGO (EMHF ) have graciously volunteered their time, while a few are reimbursed for their work. Regardless of this fact, all have decided to intervene to change the course of direction of these young girls from a hopeless life to a redeemed life in Christ Jesus.
- A minimum of HND in relevant field,relevant experience as a medical or educational matron, must be a christian, responsible and hard working.
- Good oral and written communication skills, driving skill are highly considered.
- Also able to work under no supervision,
Method of Application
send your detailed CV with passport photo to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Echoes of Mercy & Hope Foundation (EMHF)Similar Jobs
- Consultant (Local Facilitator) at Creative Associates International
- Community Access Advisor at IPAS Nigeria
- Deputy Safety Advisor at the International NGO Safety Organisation (INSO)
- Assistant Vehicle Fleet Manager (VFM Assistant) at The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
- Cashiers at the Alliance for International Medical Action (ALIMA)
- Purchase Officer at Solidarités International (SI)
- Human Resources Manager at Malaria Consortium Nigeria
- Graduate and Experienced Recruitment at FHI 360