Maxima Productions Company is a fast growing integrated media firm that focuses on media, advertising, branding and marketing, through the creation of concepts and content. It formally commenced operation in 2008, and has made significant impact in the sub-sector, boasting of several high profiles multinationals such as Nigerian Breweries, Nestle, Proctor & Gamble, and PZ as clients, and having created, produced and executed several high impact products in the Nigerian media and advertising market.
- To create ideas and bring stories to life in scripts for feature TV, Radio and Online assets.
- Coordinating project and leading the project team.
- Implementing the agreed project action plan to the agreed standards and action plan.
- Meet work standard by following production, productivity, qualify, resolving operational problems and identifying work process improvement.
Qualification and Required Skills
- Minimum of B.Sc./HND in Real Estate or related field.
- 3-5 years of working experience as a Script Writer/Project Coordinator
- Must be an architecture with a flair for media.
- Must be able to supervise projects and deliver.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Must be able to generate contents for tv, radio and online asset.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.