Stresert Services Limited - Our client, a Health Organization which provides rehabilitation of musculoskeletal injuries and disabilities seek to fill the below role
Job Ref: GOML
Finance and Budgeting:
- Monitoring and controlling resources and overseeing the spending of petty cash
- Responsible for making deposits in a timely manner
- Reconcile account information
- Understanding the financial background of the office
- Ordering of office and medical supplies.
- Reorder of promotional materials
Maintenance of the Building:
- Organise routine and emergency maintanance repair of the building and equipment.
- Keep maintenance records
- Occasionally engage in direct marketing for the practice
Customer Service and Patient Affairs:
- Ensure that patients are well attended to
- Overseeing Patient affairs
- Creating policy and procedures that deal with patient
- Scheduling of Patients
Fulfilling Some parts of Human resource Role:
- Responsible for hiring, firing and training some of the staff. Cleaner / Security Guards
- Delegate Responsibilities when necessary
- Overseeing monthly billing and coding of patients
Maintain and organize all medical records.
Generate Inventory records both for office supplies and sales items
- Communicating between members both clinical and operational
- Providing information to supervisors, therapists, co-workers and subordinates by telephone, email, in written form and in person
Overseeing Clinical staff:
- Scheduling physiotherapy schedule
- Arranging coverage for staff during holiday
Qualification & Skills
- Degree in any social science filed
- Must be computer literate (Ms Word, Spread Sheet & PowerPoint)
- Must be smart, knee to learn, enthusiastic, friendly and professional
- Must have completed NYSC programme
- Candidate most preferred for the role is Female
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org 'GOML' as subject of the mail.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.