Our client, a leading Microfinance Bank located in Abuja, is seeking qualified candidates to fill the position of a Managing Director.
The incumbent will be responsible for leading the team in achieving highest performance standards, allocation of resources and development of policies, processes and procedures. He/she will establish targets for the bank to ensure financial sustainability and seek ways to optimise customer satisfaction.
- Are you the one we are looking for? Then you should know that you would be responsible for the following:
- Developing, ensuring implementation and monitoring of bank targets and drawing annual plans for approval and execution in line with the regional and overall business targets
- Managing the financial resources and processes including preparing monthly revenue reports, monitoring and reporting
- Leading and growing a healthy bank portfolio and minimize risks
- Monitor and ensure compliance to all the company policies, processes, procedures and other controls
- Managing and monitoring the individual loans by carrying out pre & post engagement processes, activation and overall growth and sustainability
- Developing, training, motivating and evaluating staff to achieve highest levels of performance
- Managing the direct and general administration of the related section including departmental communication
- Continuously expand knowledge of the bank's market and improve the sales methodology, product offerings, delivery channels and banking procedures.
Desired Competencies & Experience
To be selected for this role, you should be able to demonstrate the following competencies
- B.Sc. degree in Business Administration, Banking & Finance, Accounting, Business Management and any other related field
- Must have a minimum of 2 years relevant experience leading a Microfinance Bank
- Possession of professional qualification such as ACIB, ACCA, ACA CPA, Master Degree or Certified Microfinance Banker would be an added advantage.
- Sound knowledge of banking activities and regulatory requirements in the microfinance banking sector.
- Highly motivated, with demonstrated leadership & influencing skills
- Problem solving skills with strong organizational, planning & management skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- MBA would be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Do you have what it takes? Then we would love to hear from you. Please send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.