Latest Recruitment at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
Posted on: 20 January, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams
Duration: 2/3 Years
Work Cycle: Rotation 4X4
- Reporting to the CSR, provide technical support, responsible of running and monitoring of 5 Rolls Royce turbo-generators and 4 Thermodyn turbo-compressors activities:
- Responsible of running and monitoring of turbo-generators and turbo Compressors
- In charge of L1 to L3 maintenance tasks preparation and performance
- In charge of L4 to L5 site maintenance preparation of maintenance
- Assistance to Rolls Royce and GE during major operations
- Coordination with Rolls Royce site representative
- Follow-up of spare parts , consumables, tools and procedures
- Good English level
- Minimum qualification level required is HNC or equivalent in a relevant Engineering discipline.
- At least 10 years oil and gas industry experience in relevant maintenance role.
- At least 5 years in a significant lead technician role with demonstrated skills to successfully
- implement maintenance best practices
- Fluency in English, both written and oral, with strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated safety leadership and personnel management skills.
- Culturally aware and experience in working with multi-national workforces
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to SPIE Oil & Gas Services career website on spie-ogs.profilsearch.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about SPIE Oil & Gas ServicesSimilar Jobs
- UFR Transportation and Installation Engineer (Expat) at Onstream Group
- Contract Support Engineer at Sparrows Group
- Job Opportunities at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- HR,Talent Manager at an Oil and Gas EPC Company - Aldelia Limited
- Job Vacancies at Energi Talent Resourcing
- Interns at Wartsila Marine and Power Services Nigeria Limited
- Mooring Master at GUS Consulting Limited