Latest Recruitment at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
Posted on: 20 January, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams
Duration: 2/3 Years
Work Cycle: Rotation 4X4
- Reporting to the CSR, provide technical support, responsible of running and monitoring of 5 Rolls Royce turbo-generators and 4 Thermodyn turbo-compressors activities:
- Responsible of running and monitoring of turbo-generators and turbo Compressors
- In charge of L1 to L3 maintenance tasks preparation and performance
- In charge of L4 to L5 site maintenance preparation of maintenance
- Assistance to Rolls Royce and GE during major operations
- Coordination with Rolls Royce site representative
- Follow-up of spare parts , consumables, tools and procedures
- Good English level
- Minimum qualification level required is HNC or equivalent in a relevant Engineering discipline.
- At least 10 years oil and gas industry experience in relevant maintenance role.
- At least 5 years in a significant lead technician role with demonstrated skills to successfully
- implement maintenance best practices
- Fluency in English, both written and oral, with strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated safety leadership and personnel management skills.
- Culturally aware and experience in working with multi-national workforces
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to SPIE Oil & Gas Services career website on spie-ogs.profilsearch.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about SPIE Oil & Gas ServicesSimilar Jobs
- Trainer at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Exploration Geophysicist at Onstream Group
- Latest Jobs at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Mechanical Maintenance Technician/Mechanic at WTS Energy
- Senior Consultant - Project Management & Control at Statoil (Nigeria) Limited
- Job Vacancy at Aldelia Limited
- Head, Trade Finance and Accounts at an Oil and Gas Services Company
- Senior Installation Engineer at Subsea 7