JAGAL Group, is a leading Nigerian conglomerate with operations in the Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing industries. The company has been growing successfully over the past 40 years, and has become a valuable and respected contributor to the development of the country's economy.
Jagal offers diverse career opportunities across all its business activities. The Group's broad range of industries and services offer rewarding prospects for various professional backgrounds and can satisfy ambitions for a successful future career.
Job ID: 651
Reporting to: Engineering Operations Manager
- To supplement current piping team who are under resourced.
Key Aims and Objectives
- To annotate, correct & update pipework isometrics
- To produce limit of state drawings for pre-commissioning & commissioning
- Participate in the production of pre-commissioning and commissioning procedures
- Participate in the update of the P&IDS and associated schematics for water treatment plant, MGO plant and new water wells.
Prime Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure that all drawings are code compliant
- All valves, pull bend, fittings, flanges are to correct dimensions and rating
- All pipe supports tie-in with pipe support stress analysis
- Participate in pipe support design
- Ensure all limits of system handover are correctly specified
- Produce MTOs
- Compile valve catalogue
- Liaise with DC with respect to installed pipework.
Key Internal Interfaces:
- Lead pipe engineer
- Piping designer
- Structural designer
- Minimum of 8-10 years of experience within an oil and gas industry facilities
- Degree in Mechanical / Piping Engineering with knowledge of the oil and gas fabrication industry.
- Ability to demonstrate a complete understanding and show commitment to the importance of HSE and Quality in the activities within a fabrication facility.
- Ability to take responsibility and accountability for department performance and to drive success through good leadership.
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Ability to lead and manage a team and to mentor and train others.
- Mature, pro-active, willing to listen and has knowledge of Niger dock’s processes and procedures
- Good knowledge of ASME B31.3
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Jagal Group career website on jagal.hua.hrsmart.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale