Finance Role in the Oil and Gas Industry - Adexen
Posted on: 20 January, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Adexen
Adexen Recruitment Agency - Our client, a leading international company in high technology marine services for the offshore Oil & Gas industry, seeks to fill the below role
Job Reference: 1200
Locations: Lagos / Port Harcourt
- The Deputy Finance Manager will manage the accounting team and will participate in the development of the company Finance and Administration.
- The Deputy Finance Manager will deal with all the financial and accounting issues related to the company in Nigeria.
- He will be responsible for the control, the cash reporting, the preparation of monthly closing, and the accounting.
- He will be responsible for the reliability of all the financial process
- He will be a member of a young and target oriented team.
- He will report to the Country Finance Manager in Lagos.
- Provide and/or oversee day to day financial and accounting services and management within the guidelines established with and by the head office in Europe;
- Handling overall Taxation matters , Statutory Audits, Internal Audit, Company Law & other legal matters finalisation of accounts & Audit;
- Control proper analytical booking and account review;
- Manage invoicing process, the team dedicated to it and first level of customer relationship;
- Handling Bank accounts and Cash management;
- Global responsibilities on all taxation issues;
- Supervision of collection process;
- In charge of relationship with Auditors, Banks, Clients financial representative and other actors;
- Budget & performance follow up and group reporting process together with Finance Manager
- Responsible for different admin projects for the Group in Nigeria;
- Any other tasks assigned by Finance Manager, M.D;
- Business school or equivalent specialisation in Finance/Audit/Cost control
- Advanced knowledge of accountancy principals and cost control concepts with minimum 3-5 years in a similar position.
- Fluency in English, Knowledge of French will be a plus
- Excellent in problem solving, analytical and administrative skills
- Ability to work in multicultural environment and under pressure
- Oracle or ERP
- Rigorous, Organized, Creative, Commitment
- Previous experience in Africa is required
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Adexen career website on www.adexen.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at Energi Talent Resourcing
- Business Development Executives at Luxxor Group
- Addax Petroleum Summer Internship Program A.P.I.P.2017
- Enviromental Officer at an Oil and Gas Firm - BeaconGate Limited
- Lubricants Distribution Manager at Orion Group
- Forte Oil Plc Recruiting for Project Engineers
- Latest Vacancies at Turbo Energy Nigeria Limited
- Finance Manager at WTS Energy