Finance Role in the Oil and Gas Industry - Adexen
Posted on: 20 January, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Adexen
Adexen Recruitment Agency - Our client, a leading international company in high technology marine services for the offshore Oil & Gas industry, seeks to fill the below role
Job Reference: 1200
Locations: Lagos / Port Harcourt
- The Deputy Finance Manager will manage the accounting team and will participate in the development of the company Finance and Administration.
- The Deputy Finance Manager will deal with all the financial and accounting issues related to the company in Nigeria.
- He will be responsible for the control, the cash reporting, the preparation of monthly closing, and the accounting.
- He will be responsible for the reliability of all the financial process
- He will be a member of a young and target oriented team.
- He will report to the Country Finance Manager in Lagos.
- Provide and/or oversee day to day financial and accounting services and management within the guidelines established with and by the head office in Europe;
- Handling overall Taxation matters , Statutory Audits, Internal Audit, Company Law & other legal matters finalisation of accounts & Audit;
- Control proper analytical booking and account review;
- Manage invoicing process, the team dedicated to it and first level of customer relationship;
- Handling Bank accounts and Cash management;
- Global responsibilities on all taxation issues;
- Supervision of collection process;
- In charge of relationship with Auditors, Banks, Clients financial representative and other actors;
- Budget & performance follow up and group reporting process together with Finance Manager
- Responsible for different admin projects for the Group in Nigeria;
- Any other tasks assigned by Finance Manager, M.D;
- Business school or equivalent specialisation in Finance/Audit/Cost control
- Advanced knowledge of accountancy principals and cost control concepts with minimum 3-5 years in a similar position.
- Fluency in English, Knowledge of French will be a plus
- Excellent in problem solving, analytical and administrative skills
- Ability to work in multicultural environment and under pressure
- Oracle or ERP
- Rigorous, Organized, Creative, Commitment
- Previous experience in Africa is required
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Adexen career website on www.adexen.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Captain at Magnet Energy Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Business Development Officers in an Oil and Gas Firm - Ebonylinks / Sulan Services Limited
- Assistant Surveyor at Onstream Group
- Field Advisor at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Job Opportunities at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Lube Sales Analysts at an Indigenous Oil and Gas Firm - Aldelia Limited
- Business Development Lead, OAL at AOS Orwell