Sales Vacancy at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited (Lantern Books)
Posted on: 20 January, 2017
Deadline: 3 February, 2017
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Lantern Books
Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited, est. 1969, is Nigeria's leading Children's book publisher. Its imprint, "Lantern books" is now a household name in Nigeria and West Africa.
- Constantly motivating the sales team to meet their targets and ensure company profitability.
- Meeting regularly with team leaders to give them sales figures and plan how they approach their work.
- Meeting company directors who advise on strategy and finding out about any local issues and future trends.
- Organizing incentives, bonus schemes and competitions.
- Promoting and marketing the business, sometimes to new or niche markets.
- Selling travel products and tour packages.
- Sourcing products and destinations to meet consumer demands for bespoke travel and sustainable tourism.
- Strong experience in customer relationship.
- B.Sc in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing or any other relevant discipline.
- Ability to use CRM packages effectively.
- Able to use Microsoft Office Suites.
- Be able to make sales forecast and analyses.
- A good report writing skills.
- Ability to supervise.
- Should have 3-5 years experiences.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of the mail.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Lantern BooksSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Sales Associates at KUI Care
- Job Opportunities at CWAY Group
- Finance & Admin Officer at The Dangote Group
- Driver at KUI Care
- Administrative Officer at International Distillers Limited
- Female Secretary at Myjoy Food Industries Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited (Lantern Books)
- Commercial Lawyer at Fareast Mercantile Company Limited