Sales Vacancy at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited (Lantern Books)
Posted on: 20 January, 2017
Deadline: 3 February, 2017
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Lantern Books
Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited, est. 1969, is Nigeria's leading Children's book publisher. Its imprint, "Lantern books" is now a household name in Nigeria and West Africa.
- Constantly motivating the sales team to meet their targets and ensure company profitability.
- Meeting regularly with team leaders to give them sales figures and plan how they approach their work.
- Meeting company directors who advise on strategy and finding out about any local issues and future trends.
- Organizing incentives, bonus schemes and competitions.
- Promoting and marketing the business, sometimes to new or niche markets.
- Selling travel products and tour packages.
- Sourcing products and destinations to meet consumer demands for bespoke travel and sustainable tourism.
- Strong experience in customer relationship.
- B.Sc in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing or any other relevant discipline.
- Ability to use CRM packages effectively.
- Able to use Microsoft Office Suites.
- Be able to make sales forecast and analyses.
- A good report writing skills.
- Ability to supervise.
- Should have 3-5 years experiences.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Lantern BooksSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Vacancies at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Jobs at Denna Rossi Limited
- Consumer Connections Marketing Manager at SABmiller Plc
- Quality Assurance Assistant at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- General Manager at JMG Limited
- Job Openings at Drury Industries (30 Positions)
- Head, Supply Chain at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Revenue Finance Manager at the Nigerian Bottling Company Limited