Sales Vacancy at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited (Lantern Books)
Posted on: 20 January, 2017
Deadline: 3 February, 2017
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Lantern Books
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited, est. 1969, is Nigeria's leading Children's book publisher. Its imprint, "Lantern books" is now a household name in Nigeria and West Africa.
- Constantly motivating the sales team to meet their targets and ensure company profitability.
- Meeting regularly with team leaders to give them sales figures and plan how they approach their work.
- Meeting company directors who advise on strategy and finding out about any local issues and future trends.
- Organizing incentives, bonus schemes and competitions.
- Promoting and marketing the business, sometimes to new or niche markets.
- Selling travel products and tour packages.
- Sourcing products and destinations to meet consumer demands for bespoke travel and sustainable tourism.
- Strong experience in customer relationship.
- B.Sc in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing or any other relevant discipline.
- Ability to use CRM packages effectively.
- Able to use Microsoft Office Suites.
- Be able to make sales forecast and analyses.
- A good report writing skills.
- Ability to supervise.
- Should have 3-5 years experiences.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Lantern BooksSimilar Jobs
- Customer Services Manager - West Africa at Reckitt Benckiser
- Jobs at Sumal Foods Limited
- Project Manager at Guinness Nigeria Plc
- Sales Manager at Material Sources International Limited
- Internal Auditor at Giant Beverages Limited
- Sales Executives at Stresert Services Limited
- Sales Representatives at Sona Industrial Gases Limited
- Graduate PCM Specialist, Beverages and Groceries (MEA) at Mondelez International LLC - Cadbury Nigeria Plc