Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm.
Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organisational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
Our Client, a leading hotel is currently seeking to fill the below role
Location: Island, Lagos
- Sales executives would drive the Room and Conferencing revenue through proactive sales. They would also sell according to guest requirements and availability which would be in adherence to company standards and selling strategy.
- Understands the overall market competitors' strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand etc. and knows how to sell against them.
- Closes the best opportunities for the hotel based on market conditions and hotel needs.
- Uses negotiating skills and creative selling abilities to close on business and negotiate contracts.
- Designs, develops and sells creative catered events.
- Assess the hotels business to maximize contribution from available sales opportunities and generate room revenues.
- Weekly sales & marketing report to be submitted to all that are concerned.
- Solicits and follows up on business referrals and potential sales
- Qualified candidates must have at least a B.Sc. or HND from an accredited Tertiary institution within or outside the country.
- Must have a good knowledge of Lagos market with good prospects.
- 1-2 years’ experience in the hospitality industry.
- Well presented, with an outgoing and friendly attitude.
- Experience in sales and marketing in a similar role would be an added advantage.
- Able to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment and be a great team player
- Effective Communication Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Passionate and has Integrity
- Must be resident in Lagos (if not, she/he must be willing to relocate to Lagos).
- Monthly salary is attractive with very good commissions
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com the Subject of the mail should be "Sales Executive Hospitality"
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.