Customer Service Officer Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
Posted on: 19 January, 2017
Deadline: 13 February, 2017
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at United Bank for Africa (UBA)
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa's leading financial institutions, with operations in 20 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
In 2005, UBA was born through one of the biggest mergers on the African continent. capital markets with the business combination with Standard Trust Bank (STB) Plc. From the merger UBA has emerged as a Pan-African provides a full range of solutions and services that span the full value chain from retail to corporate. UBA is also the acclaimed leader in electronic payments in the sub-region.
UBA is a publicly quoted company listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) and has a well-diversified shareholder base.
Banking / Finance & Investment
Minimum Educational level- Diploma (OND/HND) in any social science or Art related discipline.
Professional qualification in contact Centre management, customer service, operations, quality management would be an advantage
Role and Responsibilities
- Handle customer enquiries professionally in line with stated service level agreements with other departments, respond to complaints / enquiries in a timely and courteous manner and demonstrate an effective feedback mechanism in the course of duty
- Log in all queries using Group Response Portal (GRP) or any other CRM application at all times.
- Download and handling of all open calls assigned on GRP.
- Follow CS (Customer Service) policies, processes and procedures in the performance of their duty at all times.
- Escalate unresolved issues to the Team Lead. In the absence of the Team Lead, an immediate
- notification to the Head Customer Operation is mandatory.
- Report system problems promptly to the Team Lead. Agent is fully responsible for his/ her operational
- tools and he / she is fully responsible for the upkeep of assigned work tools.
- Promote interaction and communication among Divisions to increase effectiveness and
- understanding of the Customer service
- Monitor personal call data and use it as a tool for continuous improvement.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to United Bank for Africa (UBA) career website on uba.jb.skillsmapafrica.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about United Bank for Africa (UBA)Similar Jobs
- Client Relations Officer at Heirs Holdings
- Entry-Level Sales Executives at Workforce Group
- Job Opportunities at a Leading Commercial Bank - Michael Stevens Consulting
- Fresh Recruitment at the African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Latest Job Opening at Appzone Limited
- 2017 Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc
- Software Development & Sales Representatives at a Reputable Financial Technology Company - Workforce Management Centre (WFMC)
- Credit Analysts at Micro Leasing Limited