If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
PERFETTI VAN MELLE is a privately owned company, producing and distributing candies and chewing gums in more than 150 countries worldwide.
Employing over 17,000 people and operating in 35 companies throughout the world, Perfetti Van Melle has a true global reach: it is present in the Asia Pacific Region, Europe, Middle East, Africa and the Americas.
Every employee at Perfetti Van Melle helps lead our success in the confectionery industry. A career at Perfetti Van Melle is an enriching experience as we offer an inclusive, inspiring and rewarding work environment. At Perfetti Van Melle we seek people who can make a difference: individuals who thrive on the opportunity to think creatively and want to be empowered to take responsibility.
- The resource will join the Group Regulatory Department Team in Lainate and will support the International Group Regulatory Manager in the following activites focused on food law and labelling:
- Monitoring and studying of Regulatory changes and developments in law/Standards that may impact company operations and products;
- Support in the approval process of product labels to ensure compliance to current food law regulations (Extra-EU);
- Management of extra-EU food law issues from a legislative and technical-scientific viewpoint;
- Collaboration with International Marketing Teams in new project development by providing regulatory advice;
- Cooperation with Authorities, Certification bodies, consultants or other external service providers.
- Five years' experience in Regulatory Affairs in multinational companies operating in the food industry;
- Master’s Degree in Law;
- Fluency in English is mandatory;
- Thorough knowledge of food laws with a specific focus on labelling and additives;
- Solid expertise on extra-EU food legislations, Standards and Codex Alimentarius;
- Experience in Mercosur as a plus;
- Ability to work under pressure, on different topics simultaneously and to strict deadlines;
- Quick learner with strong efficiency and effective communication skills;
- High degree of flexibility, organization and detail-oriented.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Perfetti Van Melle career website on pvm.taleo.net to apply