Due to the liberalization and expansion of the Power sector and the need to build technical capacity in a rapidly expanding industry, AETI has extended its professional services, Education, Technical training, Consulting, Power projects, Outsourcing and Recruitment to the power sector. It has accordingly, incorporated AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited to undertake these projects.
- B.A/HND/OND (Mass communication, English, international relation or other related discipline)
- Minimum of 3 years customer services experience
- Other qualification is an added advantage
Summary of Job Function
Provide exceptional customer service to clients.
- Handle incoming mails and other materials
- Collate information
- Maintain databases
- Communicate verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provide information
- Liaison with internal and external contacts
- Manage and coordinate the flow of information both internally and externally
- operate office equipment
- Responsible to Head of Operations and support Business Development Dept.
- Work in collaboration with Business Development Dept.
- Send mails
- Prepare proposals
- Visit clients when required
- Carry out some secretarial duties
- Support HR in co-ordination of Recruitment/Interview processes
- Support in co-ordination of certificate/professional programs
- Any other assignment as may be assigned
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Time management
- Interpersonal skills and Team work
- Customer-service orientation
- Stress tolerance
- Knowledge and experience of relevant software applications – Ms-Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Knowledge of internet
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.