Cashier at Bet9ja
Posted on: 19 January, 2017
Deadline: 25 January, 2017
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at Bet9ja
KC Gaming Networks Limited hold the Lagos State Lotteries Board license, the Sportsbook and Gaming license issues by the State of Osun, and hold licenses to operate in all States where sports betting is permitted in Nigeria.
- To deliver outstanding customer service to all customers that attend the premises
- Provide and efficient and timely service at the counter to all customers
- To provide a comprehensive advice and support to customers queries
- Sound product knowledge, of all Bet9ja products.
- Represent Bet9ja in a positive and constructive manner.
- Protect the interest/monies of Bet9ja.
- Interact with our customers and sell betting opportunities.
- Learn and understand new products and positively engage with our customers to ensure they are successful.
- To take ownership of the business and ensure any issues in the shop whether technical, fabric or staff related is reported in a timely manner to the appropriate line manager or department.
- At all times to follow the rules and procedures of Bet9a and ensure you are familiar with them.
- To adhere to the rules and guidelines in the Shop Manual
- To be a positive and constructive member of the team, supporting and sharing to ensure the shop standards and delivery are improved as a team, not just an individual.
- To ensure the business trades in a responsible and professional manner, adhering to all legal and social responsibilities.
- To ensure at all times you deliver your best, focused, efficient and adding value to the business.
- To identify support and training needs, taking ownership and responsibility for your own training and development.
- Minimum Educational Qualification - OND (Ordinary National Diploma) or equivalent.
- Previous Cashier experience in handling and cash management.
- Previous retail experience (desirable).
- Good communication and written skills.
- Experience of working in a customer service environment.
- Working knowledge of computer ( including word and excel).
- Good customer service skills.
- Interest and basic knowledge in sport (desirable).
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible.
- Ability to use own initiative.
- Ability to be a team player.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org with 'Cashier - Lekki Shop' as Subject of the mail.
Note: Non compliance means disqualification.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Bet9jaSimilar Jobs
- Head of Operations at Babban Gona
- Fresh Jobs at African Industries Group
- HR Retail Officer at KC Gaming Networks Limited (Bet9ja)
- General Manager at Ventures Park
- Book Keeper at Nubian Nigeria Limited
- Accountant at HarafBan Group
- Dispatch Riders at a Top Recycling Company
- HR Coordinator at Rosetti Marino Group of Companies