Business Analyst / Personal Assistant at Ralds and Agate Limited
Posted on: 19 January, 2017
Deadline: 21 January, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Ralds & Agate
Ralds & Agate is a Business Management Consulting firm focused on providing People and Process related solutions to businesses, communities and organizations within and outside Africa.
- Schedule Management: coordinating the schedule of the boss , prioritizing functions and appointments to ensure that meetings, deadlines, presentations and other duties of the executive office are carried out seamlessly.
- He/She will also book meetings, conference calls, and organize travels etc
- Take minutes of meetings
- Records and Reports: creating spreadsheets, charts, maintaining databases, and writing departmental status reports.
- Speeches and Presentations : writing draft correspondences, speeches, presentations , board papers, press materials and announcements. Manage outside business relations and industry associations
- Gatekeeping: positions himself/herself between the public, clients and customers , staff members and the boss. Fields phone calls, takes request for meetings and coordinate various aspects of interdepartmental communication as necessary.
- Manage projects
- Manage liaison between the CEO, Board and Management
- Provide financial summaries on the activities of the company
- Prepare correspondence and prioritize items that need attention
- General bookkeeping
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Ralds & AgateSimilar Jobs
- West Africa Asset Management Lead at HReade Limited
- Quality Assurance Jobs at Kantar
- Business Unit Director at Human Edge Limited
- Job Vacancy at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Financial Analysts at EZ37 Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kimberly Ryan
- Financial Controllers at Career Prime
- Jobs at Alexander George Business Support Solutions (AGBSS)