Business Analyst / Personal Assistant at Ralds and Agate Limited
Posted on: 19 January, 2017
Deadline: 21 January, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Ralds & Agate
Ralds & Agate is a Business Management Consulting firm focused on providing People and Process related solutions to businesses, communities and organizations within and outside Africa.
- Schedule Management: coordinating the schedule of the boss , prioritizing functions and appointments to ensure that meetings, deadlines, presentations and other duties of the executive office are carried out seamlessly.
- He/She will also book meetings, conference calls, and organize travels etc
- Take minutes of meetings
- Records and Reports: creating spreadsheets, charts, maintaining databases, and writing departmental status reports.
- Speeches and Presentations : writing draft correspondences, speeches, presentations , board papers, press materials and announcements. Manage outside business relations and industry associations
- Gatekeeping: positions himself/herself between the public, clients and customers , staff members and the boss. Fields phone calls, takes request for meetings and coordinate various aspects of interdepartmental communication as necessary.
- Manage projects
- Manage liaison between the CEO, Board and Management
- Provide financial summaries on the activities of the company
- Prepare correspondence and prioritize items that need attention
- General bookkeeping
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Ralds & AgateSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at HRLeverage Africa
- Jobs at Bleuapple Consulting
- General Manager, Administration at Ralds and Agate Limited
- Social Media/Content Stategist at AFM Recruit
- Job Vacancies at Bradfield Consulting
- Territory Sales Managers at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Training Coordinators at Workforce Group
- Job Openings at Willers Solutions