Bradfield is equipped not only to attract excellent personnel but to ensure that they are improved and empowered to deliver on every client’s strategic intent/organizational goal. Our value is to assist in getting rid of all inconvenience associated with recruitment; plus reducing unsuitable employees either via skill or culture. And more… all this would be done within concise turn-around time. Beyond this, we package and deliver quality trainings to help prune your employees to deliver efficiently.
Our client, a group of world-class co-educational schools and secondary boarding school in Nigeria, offering outstanding education for children between the ages of 3 and 17, is looking to recruit a Head, Training School.
- The Head, Training School will have overall responsibility for the Teacher’s Training School.
- Responsibilities include:
- Ensure that the training school runs smoothly
- Recruit and manage facilitators and faculty
- Develop and execute development plans
- Lead the achievement of the vision, mission and objectives of the training school
- Work closely with Human Resource to ensure that the training school contributes to the human resource needs of the main school
- Ensure creation/update of brochures and training materials
- Minimum of master’s degree in education. PhD in Education is preferred
- Well-developed leadership capability
- Very strong teambuilding and people management skills
- Minimum of 12 year experience in teaching or training
- Knowledge of technology based learning tools
- Strong academic skills with passion for teaching
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Bradfield Consulting career website on bradfieldconsulting.has-jobs.co.uk to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.