Sales Manager Vacancy at a Large Building Materials Group - WOWJobs
Posted on: 19 January, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at WOW Jobs
WOWJobs aims to become the partner of choice to organizations for whom getting the right talent from across the globe is critical. Equally it aims to provide right opportunities to job seekers across the globe.
Our approach entails working with clients in the Middle-East and South East Asian, African and European geographies. Our consultants who are experts from a cross section of industries meet with companies looking to expand their talent pool and consult them on the options available. Subsequently our teams that are based out of India locate potential candidates from across Asia, Europe and Africa, screen them and put them across to our local experts. These experts then discuss the options with the clients and help in identifying the right talent.
Our Client is a leading building materials company, a division of one of the largest conglomerates in Nigeria
- Identify and develop new business opportunities at B2B level by promoting product range to new and existing Clients.
- Develop and manage new and existing clients by providing high caliber of service, explore and Identify all their needs.
- Approach new businesses with proposals.
- Manage and maintain sales / clients database.
- Establish & maintain efficient relationship with new and existing clients
- Generate new business opportunities in assigned territory / channel
- Create proposals for target clients with relevant info and quotes
- Manage clients’ / projects’ receivables and cash collections in light of preset financial KPI
- Ensure clients have positive experience by communicating effectively pre and post deal process
- Oversee and manage corporate sales executives to achieve set targets
- Work closely with relevant departments / colleagues “ commercial, marketing, product supply & MRI” to ensure efficient operation in terms of “ product availability, storage, delivery & after sales service”
- Work closely with marketing and promotion team to design required promotion and awareness campaigns for target market / clients.
- Minimum of a Degree
- 4+ years experience of corporate sales in Abuja and environs.
- Strong business to business sales experience
- Strong b2b network
- Account management experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Team player and ability to work with & through others
- Strong ability to build and maintain effective relationship with B2B clients
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about WOW JobsSimilar Jobs
- Sales Manager at a Leading Multinational Company - Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Experienced Van Sales Representative at Berrymart Integrated Services Limited
- Job Openings at Audacious Business Concept Limited
- Jobs at Audacious Business Concept Limited
- Sales Represntatives/ Customer Relation Officers at Aefashion Empire
- Retail Sales Executives at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Jobs at Oak Exclusive Designs Limited
- System Integrator at Hausba Smarthomes Limited