AFMRecruit is a subsidiary of Afmining concepts a registered Nigerian company. Our expertise is in recruitment. Matching talent to jobs and companies using our proprietary afm360 Algorithm , which uses the candidates skills and interview grade to match our clients needs.
At AFMRecruit our mission is to provide staffing in order to assist our clients in achieving business critical solutions. By providing excellent customer service, innovation, experience of our staff and keeping clients at the center of our services, we will help businesses achieve their goals and consistently deliver a high return on investment
AFMrecruit is a recruiting firm based in Lekki phase 1. We are looking to hire account/admin supervisor for a client of ours who is involved in dry cleaning
SUMMARY: For a account/admin supervisor you will be required or expected to work in line with other team members to achieve a good job. You will supervise sets of workers when the MD and the managers are not around.
Accomplishes department objectives by supervising staff; organizing and monitoring work process.
• Accomplishes staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; conducting training; implementing enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
• Maintains safe and healthy work environment by establishing and enforcing organization standards; adhering to legal regulations.
• Completes operations by developing schedules; assigning and monitoring work; gathering resources; implementing productivity standards; resolving operations problems; maintaining reference manuals; implementing new procedures.
• Controls expenses by gathering and submitting budget information; scheduling expenditures; monitoring variances; implementing corrective actions.
• Provides quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
.You will be responsible to in logging in the cash received.
. You will be also be responsible with the receipts payables and receivables
Skills and Qualifications:
AFM recruit is a recruiting firm based in Lekki phase 1; we are looking to hire a Front Desk/Admin Assistant for a prestigious real estate company Located at Lekki, Lagos.
Maintaining Records and Files
Your duties are not limited to the bullet points below:
• Front desk management
• Prepare daily revenue report
• Provide high level of customer service and maintain a high decorum in the
• day-to-day front office operations.
• Keeps a record of school needs (toiletries etc.)
• Ensures that the workplace remains clean and tidy (makes sure the
• cleaners are doing their job)
• KEEP THE FRONT DESK AREA NEAT AND CLEAN
• Be alert at all times while on-duty.
• As Desk Assistants, you are exposed to many confidential materials. It is
• your duty to be careful with the way you are handling such materials.
• Perform opening and closing duties of physical office (lock/unlock doors,
• desks, etc.)
• You must be atleast an OND graduate
• You must be willing to work and executive your duties in a way that are mandatory for you to do.
• You must be filled with high energy, confidence, a warm positive personality and great communication skills are!
• Flexibility is a must, as you’ll always be ready for the clients for sight viewing of the properties
• Must be able to work flexible hours, weekends and early evenings.
• Computer literacy and ability to follow up and document activities.
Applicants should send CVs to email@example.com