Sales Executives at Skiddo Foods Limited
Posted on: 19 January, 2017
Deadline: 26 January, 2017
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Skiddo Foods Limited
Skiddo Foods Limited, is a snack manufacturing company. It is snacks producing company located at Sango Otta, Ogun State. We are seeking to recruit outstanding, resourceful and purpose - driven professionals to fill the vacant position:
- Identify new outlets and distributors by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Maintain relationships with customers by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new sales opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepare and send in reports weekly by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information, and giving update of your sales activities.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Nurture high -level relationship with new and existing customers in all open markets, supermarkets and with Key distributors.
- Evaluate information related to sales, promotions, competition and market research while sending in report to the Sales Manager.
- Activate market place initiatives and promotions to build brand development and maximize brand performance.
- Identify market potential in order to establish new account, achieve good sales volume, revenue and profitability goals.
- Responsible for meeting monthly/annual sales targets through market development , growth of channel and customer relationships.
- Provide high level market /competitive information contributing to the overall strategic direction of the Company.
- Maximize volume and revenue by utilizing fact-based selling methods.
- Increasing sales and distribution of new and existing product portfolios.
- Direct distribution of products to the clients, and ensure smooth coordination of sales territories.
- Establish plans and strategies to expand customers’ base; provide timely and accurate information on pricing of all competing products.
- Perform other related jobs as assigned by the Management from time to time.
- As a sales executive, you will be responsible for managing your sales territory:
- Managing your sales territory will involve meeting with customers and clients to ensure products gets to the final consumers; while ensuring that more outlets are being created to boost profitability , meet sales targets and increase market share.
- Degree in any related field.
- Over 3 years of sales/marketing experience.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's and cover letter to: email@example.com stating the position applied for in the email title.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Skiddo Foods LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Finance Job Vacancy at GlaxoSmithKline Plc (GSK)
- Promasidor Nigeria Recruiting for Packaging Officers
- Human Resource Job Vacancy at SABMiller
- Fresh Job Vacancies at The Dangote Group
- Engineering Vacancies at The Nigerian Bottling Company Limited
- Electrical Engineers at Myjoy Food Industries Limited
- Latest Job Vacancies at British American Tobacco
- Store Officers at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited