IT Project Manager at Crestsage
Posted on: 19 January, 2017
Deadline: 19 January, 2017
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Crestsage
Crestsage - Founded in 2010, the company has used well-developed service delivery processes to design, build, maintain and improve technology infrastructure for our clients. We need an IT sales personnel with a fast growing IT infrastructure and consulting firm
Responsible for the overall direction,coordination,implementation, execution and completion of assigned technical projects.
Applicants should be/have:
- First degree in science or engineering
- Professional qualification in project management or equivalent
- Minimum of three years consulting and delivery background
- Knowledge of project management techniques, reporting and tools
- Direct work experience in project management capacity
- Good communication skills.
- The project manager must be willing and available for travel when and where necessary, even at short notice.
- The above job description represents a contract which covers a three to six months period.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their CV to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about CrestsageSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Dream Mesh
- Technical Manager at UNITeS Cisco Networking Academy
- Career Opportunities at MTN Nigeria
- Information Technology Roles at Access Solutions Limited
- Job Opportunity at SAP
- Sales Vacancy at Blueprint Business Technologies
- Area Sales Managers at Airtel Nigeria
- Latest Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)