CA Global Headhunters is an international recruitment and staffing company with an in-depth focus on Recruitment in Africa. We recruit talent of the highest standard across African Sectors in Mining, Oil & Gas, Engineering, Banking, Finance, Legal, Insurance, Commodities and Agriculture. As the African markets further grow and develop, our skills and expertise simultaneously grow too, ensuring that we deliver the best service for both clients and candidates. Our extensive candidate network built up over 8 years comprises the most diverse, skilled and experienced candidates.
To provide preventative, corrective, predictive and proactive maintenance to all Port Belts and Conveyors according to compnay policies and procedures
- Ensure compliance with relevant HSE policies, procedures, objectives and regulations and the commitment to achieving Zero Harm through safe behaviours
- Reporting information on a scheduled basis to Port Maintenance Supervisors, Superintendent and Manager, each shift or when requested
- Communicating information regarding asset maintenance and operational condition to Port Operations, Scheduling and Maintenance teams
- Decision making authority to define if an asset has operational condition
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years spent in industry
- Minimum 3 years spent in industry as belt technician
- Qualified Belt technician (Belt splicer), vulcanizing techniques hot and cold, belt cleaning equipment maintenance, belt scrapers
- Conveyor vulcanizing certificate
- Technical qualifications in mechanics or related
- MS Office basics
- Familiar and experienced in Hot and cold splice techniques
- Familiar with a wide range of conveyor belt vulcanising and repair materials and tools.
- Familiar and experienced in drum pulley re-lagging techniques
- Market Related USD Salary
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to career website on caglobal.catsone.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.