If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
MTN Nigeria is part of the MTN Group, Africa's leading cellular telecommunications company. On May 16, 2001, MTN became the first GSM network to make a call following the globally lauded Nigerian GSM auction conducted by the Nigerian Communications Commission earlier in the year. Thereafter the company launched full commercial operations beginning with Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt.
MTN paid $285m for one of four GSM licenses in Nigeria in January 2001. To date, in excess of US$1.8 billion has been invested building mobile telecommunications infrastructure in Nigeria.
- To provide support for Organisation Development initiatives relating to organization and job design in MTN Extract value from what we already have by focusing on optimizing processes within the Unit/Department in line with the value creation philosophy. This includes individual contributions and recommendations to improve existing business project/initiative.
- Drive Innovation by identifying and taking advantage of new business opportunities, e.g., by stimulating and encouraging new business opportunities, launch of products, product/process innovation, business model innovation etc.
- Maintain leadership in the ICT/Digital industry by partnering with MTNN’s Partners to improve their processes which in turn will improve the efficiency of MTNN’s operations.
- Enhance/expand MTN’s role in the larger national macro environment by participating in CSR projects and/or NGO’s, involvement in recognized professional institutions, participating in think-tank activities etc.
- Sustain the right organisational culture and behaviors by demonstrating the vital behaviours every time.
- Maintain database of job profiles and organisation structures, ensuring they are up to date and valid.
- Provide implementation support for Attraction and Recruitment activities
- Assist in providing on-boarding and induction support for new staff into the organization.
- Assist with the facilitation and coordination of job profiling and evaluation for the organization
- Coordinate the process of job creation and modification and ensure first level review of job creation documentation and tracks of modification.
- Assist in the maintenance of the competency directory, identifying the need for new competencies or modification of elements within the MTNN Competency Model.
- Assist in developing and maintaining required templates for job profiling and competency assessments and prepare reports and analytics in relation to competencies identified and evaluated.
- Assist with planning/management of Organisational Development projects/ initiatives in line with recommended models.
- Assist with project management integration across HR.
- Assist in the facilitation and coordination of various HR initiatives including competency management initiatives, organization development activities
Normal MTNN working conditions May be required to work extended hours
Open plan office
Experience & Training
- First degree in any related discipline
- Fluent in English
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience with working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization Training:
- Business Planning and Analysis
- Project Management
Minimum qualification BA, BEd, BSc, BTech or HND
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to MTN Nigeria career website on careers.mtnonline.com to apply