Sales Job Vacancy in the Oil and Gas Industry - Michael Page
Posted on: 18 January, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Michael Page International
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the Americas, UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and Africa.
Our client is in international group specialized on EPC projects in the Oil and Gas Sectors.
They are currently looking for a Business Development Engineer in Nigeria that will drive the company's business and implement the growth’ strategy.
- As the key representative of the company, you are in charge of developing the sales strategy in Nigeria.
- Directly reporting to the Country Manager, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Identify/target and select projects, bring new opportunities to a concrete development & drive the sales process,
- Develop and Implement innovative marketing and business plans,
- Ensure the company name is on the approved vender list of the key customers,
- Develop or be involved in the technical bid and elaborate budgets and forecasts in coordination with the Country Manager,
- Suggest to the Management to follow up or refuse to consider a prospect (bid/no bid).
- Participate to shows/exhibitions/events,
- Liaise with product development & bring new business leads
- For this versatile role, the ideal candidate will have a university degree in engineering or mechanical engineering and a minimum of 6 years’ experience in the field of operational and/or sales management in the Oil&Gas sector.
- You have a sound and proven commercial experience in Nigeria combined with a technical and management background. You have an entrepreneur mind-set and proven sales track records.
- Excellent compensation & benefits.
- This role is based in Lagos with travels in the country.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Michael Page International career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Michael Page InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Job Opportunities at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- HR Systems Analyst at Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions Limited (CIES)
- IT Support Administrator at Tamrose Ventures Limited
- Marine Engineer at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Graduate Facility Officer at RusselSmith Group
- Aviation Sales Officer at Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions Limited (CIES)
- Facilities Engineer at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited