Sales Job Vacancy in the Oil and Gas Industry - Michael Page
Posted on: 18 January, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Michael Page International
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the Americas, UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and Africa.
Our client is in international group specialized on EPC projects in the Oil and Gas Sectors.
They are currently looking for a Business Development Engineer in Nigeria that will drive the company's business and implement the growth’ strategy.
- As the key representative of the company, you are in charge of developing the sales strategy in Nigeria.
- Directly reporting to the Country Manager, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Identify/target and select projects, bring new opportunities to a concrete development & drive the sales process,
- Develop and Implement innovative marketing and business plans,
- Ensure the company name is on the approved vender list of the key customers,
- Develop or be involved in the technical bid and elaborate budgets and forecasts in coordination with the Country Manager,
- Suggest to the Management to follow up or refuse to consider a prospect (bid/no bid).
- Participate to shows/exhibitions/events,
- Liaise with product development & bring new business leads
- For this versatile role, the ideal candidate will have a university degree in engineering or mechanical engineering and a minimum of 6 years’ experience in the field of operational and/or sales management in the Oil&Gas sector.
- You have a sound and proven commercial experience in Nigeria combined with a technical and management background. You have an entrepreneur mind-set and proven sales track records.
- Excellent compensation & benefits.
- This role is based in Lagos with travels in the country.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Michael Page International career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Michael Page InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Procurement Manager at Aldelia Group
- Engineering Jobs at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- ROV Engineer at a Leading Oil & Gas Services Company - OfficeMakers International Limited
- Trainer - Welding at Nigerdock Nigeria Plc
- Job Vacancies at Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions Limited
- Mechanical Engineers at Aldelia Limited
- Facility Manager at Integrated Oil And Gas Limited
- Safety & Quality Manager at an Oil and Gas Company