IIHT is amongst Asia's top IT training organizations. We started operations in the year 1993 and have continued to grow exponentially since then. IIHT's business has grown at 40% CAGR year after year. During this phase, IIHT had been successful in carving its goodwill in the industry. As a result, some of the renowned Fortune 100 organizations rely on IIHT for catering to their manpower requirements.
The goodwill is not only because IIHT provides skilled manpower in the areas of hardware, networking, database management, security and storage management, but also because the students are taught the latest technology advancements in the industry.
Our client seek a Our client seek a Business Development Manager who posses strong will to maximize revenue for the organization.
Role of the Business Development Manager
A Business Development Manager works to improve an organization’s market position and achieve financial growth. The person defines long-term organizational strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
It is your job to work with the internal team, marketing staff, and other managers to increase sales opportunities and thereby drive revenue for the organization.
As a Business Development Manager, you will also help manage existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied and positive. You will call on clients, often being required to make presentations on solutions and services that meet or predict their clients’ future needs.
New Business Development:
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. * Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches. * Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. * Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
Business Development Planning:
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiation.
Management and Research:
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Work with marketing staff to ensure that prerequisites (like prequalification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled within a timely manner.
- Ensure all team members represent the company in the best light.
- Present business development training and mentoring to business developers and other internal staff.
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s performance.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A Master’s degree in Business Management
- 8-10 years’ professional experience in Retail Business Management
- Relevant Training and Certifications would be of advantage
- Must possess Networking and Persuasion Skill
- Strong ability to Identify Customer Needs and Challenges
- Ability to close deals and meet sales goals
- Good presentation and prospecting skills
- Sound Market Knowledge with Professionalism
- Good IT Skills
Method of Application
Send updated resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org