Head Research and Compliance at a Global Full Service Digital Marketing Agency - Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Posted on: 18 January, 2017
Deadline: 23 January, 2017
View Jobs in Advertising / Branding / PR
View All Jobs at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates - Our client, a global full service digital marketing agency, driven by the purpose to deliver border-less ideas enabled through technology, to transform businesses and brands. They have over 1000 digital pioneers in offices across markets worldwide.
- The Head Compliance shall assist the Insights and Innovations Director in the development, implementation and delivery of key insights and innovations projects that will strategically enhance efficiencies and sales within the company.
- He /she shall handle projects include, amongst others, any work required to enhance usage and adoption of: CCS, CCS Planner, Smart Tools, Re-contact Studies, TV Stack, D2D.
- Respond to briefs with relevant information as well as preparing proactive briefs with the use of media tools such as CCS, CCS Planner, Smart Tools, AMPS, Effective Measure and any other tools applicable to the brief.
- Ability to collate secondary research and an aptitude for primary research where applicable.
- Provide accurate reporting when required to multiple stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Assisting in securing clients and closing sales through providing effective research and insights to clients.
- Broad industry knowledge with a specific focus on media strategy.
- Attending industry meetings when required i.e. Saarf, IAB, AMASA etc. Being available for client meetings when required.
- Collate and compile information into valuable presentations, and documentation for internal and external purposes.
- To provide on-going support and administration both internally and externally with regards any project outputs required by the Insights and Innovations Director.
- Professional Experience : 4-5+ years
- Education: Bachelor's degree / diploma, preferably with the following academic
- Marketing / Market research knowledge
- Understanding of research design and research methodology
- Understanding of the market research environment
- Understanding of the media environment including radio, print, television, outdoor, digital(internet) and mobile
- Some ability to interrogate and interpret data – research analysis and presentation but more a willingness to advance these skills
- Numerate - analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Understanding of ethical standards for research.
- Ability and willingness to LEARN, work flexibly, work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines when required.
- Good command of English - written and spoken.
- Articulate - written and spoken.
- Ability to display innovative and creative thinking.
- Can do attitude.
- Team player.
- High energy levels.
- Good inter-personal and communication skills.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com
- Only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Kindly make the subject of the mail the job title.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hamilton Lloyd and AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- PA Legal/Company Secretary at Gtext Group
- Job Opportunities at Bytesize Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Ysidra Creative Solutions Ltd
- Latest Vacancies at Karis & Sazil Limited
- General Manager at StreetToolz Nigeria
- Business Developer at Greenhouse Multimedia
- Web Developers at TopYouGo
- Trainee, Client Service at Lowe Lintas