Proven methodology, profound impact, and sustainable results.
These are the component that makes our company unique. At Fadac Resources we provide businesses with human capital solutions that can help improve oral performance while reducing employment practice risk.
We can assist organization no matter how large or small to establish , outsource and trouble shoot any human resources functions/ challenges .
Our believe is that people are the greatest asset in the organization regardless of the business size, industry and market share. We provide the best professionals backed with solid years of experience and knowledge, and their job is to integrate solutions for your business needs.Our Client is a multinational FMCG with branches all over Nigeria. Due to fast growth in operations, is looking to recruite smart accountants.
- Responsible for computing, classifying and recording numerical data to keep financial records complete.
- Responsible for all inventory transactions, analyzing inventory reports and monitoring, reconciles all inventory variances
- Cash/Treasury management
- Responsible for relationship management with the bank at assigned location
- Drive timely and complete/accurate evacuation of sales proceed by the designated bank representative
- Ensure full/correct processing of all banking related transactions internally ( with HQ) and externally (with the bank)
- Responsible for Cash Management -Disbursement and Reporting to HQ in line with company policies and procedures
Inventory Management – Stock balancing and Accountability
- Provides management with monthly inventory control statements, and reconciles on- system stock values to physical inventories.
- Responsible for the receipts and disbursement of required stock in the Bakery
- Compiles and maintains records of quantity, type, and value of supplies stocked in the bakery.
- Work in conjunction with the Bakery manager to forecast business stock requirements and reorder levels per month.
- In collaboration with supply chain, manage the damaged, defective products return process.
- Analyze revenue and expenditure trend and ensure expenditure control
- Records and prepares financial statements and analyzes cost variances, or differences between budget and actual cost
- Responsible for financial records/information update and proper maintenance of accounting records.
- Monitor and supervise cashiering activities and records to ensure prompt reporting of daily sales transactions.
Fixed Asset Management
Responsible for periodic fixed assets physical verification in the Store and report on addition, transfer, stolen and damaged assets.
- Responsible for assuring accurate and timely reporting of all financial transactions of the Bakery: including but not limited to:
- Daily turnover report to HQ
- Trading Account and monthly consolidated account showing the bakery’s weekly and monthly Gross Profit Report to HQ
- Timely reports on the expenditures and forecasts of cost to HQ
- Accounting discrepancies resolution and reporting.
- Assist in ensuring the efficiency of the operations of the shop where functioning
- Supports the Bakery Manager in the preparation of financial data required for forecasting and/or planning.
- Provide business analysis and intelligence on operations trends in the shop where functioning
- Monitor regularly sales trends in the shops and provide required data and information for operators to effectively manage business
Key Performance Indicators:
- Required Gross profit margin achievement
- Budget versus actual Revenue Margin
- Timeliness of Weekly Cash and Monthly Bank Reconciliations
- Timeliness of cash deposits with the bank
Revenue /Expenses Ratio
Cost of sales and transport cost as a % of imprest expenses
- Number of times teller is submitted late at head office
- Number of errors noted on key documentations
- Overall Internal Audit Compliance Score
The ratio of accurate data on the system to physical inventory (i.e.it should be 1:1)
Skills, Competencies and Requirements:
- Functional Competencies/Requirements:
- High Proficiency in Accounting
- Experience of Monthly Management Reporting
- Good Presentation Skill
- An Analytical, Logical Thinking
- Accurate with figures
- Team building and team management
- Strong Analytical skills
- High level of attention to details
- Good Oral and written Communication skills
- Strong Problem Solving Skills
- Ability to plan, schedule and coordinate effectively
- Confidence and friendly disposition
- Reliable and dedicated
- Escalate issues when necessary
- Minimum of Higher National Diploma/university degree
- Requires minimum of 5 years of financial and administrative experience in food manufacturing industry 3).
Desired Personal Attributes:
- Proactive self-starter
- Empathetic and enthusiastic towards organizational goals
- Logical Mind
- Highly organized and significant ability to multi-task effectively
- Ability to cope with and work under pressure
- Collaborative management style, however decisive as well
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.