AFMRecruit is a subsidiary of Afmining concepts a registered Nigerian company. Our expertise is in recruitment. Matching talent to jobs and companies using our proprietary afm360 Algorithm , which uses the candidates skills and interview grade to match our clients needs.
At AFMRecruit our mission is to provide staffing in order to assist our clients in achieving business critical solutions. By providing excellent customer service, innovation, experience of our staff and keeping clients at the center of our services, we will help businesses achieve their goals and consistently deliver a high return on investment
AFM recruit is a recruiting firm based in Lekki phase 1; we are looking to hire a Front Desk/Admin Assistant for a prestigious real estate company Located at Lekki, Lagos.
Maintaining Records and Files
A typical office has its own system of filing records and important information.
The front desk office assistant manages this filing system and maintains the records. In this role he/she might organize online and paper files for easy access
and quick retrieval. Working with files also includes suggesting new organizing systems if needed and fulfilling file requests.
With the presence of email and texts, the management of correspondence seems to have no end. This is where the front desk assistant steps in. One of his/her duties is to manage his/her own correspondence as well as that of the school, students & teachers. A front desk office assistant will follow up on to-dos and then file the emails in appropriate categories for later.
Because the front desk office assistant is usually the first person someone sees when he steps into the office, she is responsible for managing the way visitors are greeted. The assistant should be aware of where children, teacher & the director are throughout the day so he/she can relay proper information about wait times and whereabouts. An assistant must be able to effectively balance greeting visitors with her administrative duties.
Another responsibility of a front desk office assistant is to manage the phone lines. He/she might be called upon to answer the company's main phone line and direct calls to the proper people. While the assistant may have limited incoming calls himself, he might answer calls for co-workers who are either busy or otherwise unavailable. When this happens, the assistant will usually be responsible for supplying information, taking messages and keeping co-workers informed about the time, date and nature of calls.
Your duties are not limited to the bullet points below:
Front desk management
LOCATION: LEKKI/AJAH/SURULERE AXIS
Afm Recruit Is A Recruiting Firm Based In Lekki Phase 1. We Are Looking To Hire A Sale Team Lead Who Is Experienced Enough For Our Client Real Estate Company Based In Lekki Too.
The sales team lead must be a female with many years’ experience in marketing and sales jobs. The team lead must perform the following:
AFMrecruit.com is a recruiting firm based in Lekki phase 1, is looking to hire a Site Engineer for a prestigious Real Estate and Construction client to work as part of the site management team, the site engineer liaises with, and works alongside: architects, construction managers, engineers, planners, subcontractors, supervisors, Surveyors.
The site Engineer must be ready to perform the following functions:
• acting as the main technical adviser on a construction site for subcontractors, crafts people and operatives
• setting out, levelling and surveying the site
• checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations
• ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications
• overseeing the selection and requisition of materials and plant
• agreeing a price for materials and making cost-effective solutions and proposals for the intended project
• managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect
• liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project
• liaising with the local authority (where appropriate to the project) to ensure compliance with local construction regulations and by-laws
• communicating with clients and their representatives (architects, engineers and surveyors), including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress
• day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labor force and the work of any subcontractors
• planning the work and efficiently organizing the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines
• overseeing quality control and health and safety matters on site
• preparing reports as required
• resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
The candidate most possess at least an HND/B.sc in a construction related or engineering discipline with 5 to 10 years experience.
In particular, the following subjects may increase your chances:
• building engineering
• building surveying
• civil engineering
• construction studies
• Structural engineering.
AFMrecruit is a recruiting firm based in Lekki phase 1. We are looking to hire cashier/supervisor for a client of ours who is involved in dry cleaning
SUMMARY: For a cashier/supervisor you will be required or expected to work in line with other team members to achieve a good job. You will supervise sets of workers when the MD and the managers are not around.
Accomplishes department objectives by supervising staff; organizing and monitoring work process.
Skills and Qualifications:
Applicants should send CVs to email@example.com